Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

boss.king

macrumors 603
Apr 8, 2009
-a custom-built gaming computer
-a car
-freedom from my student loans

But more realistically, I just want a job.

LizKat

macrumors 604
Aug 5, 2004
Catskill Mountains
Peace on earth, starting with a lot more good will towards one another.

I like to look up at the stars in winter. I don't know if the star that the Three Kings are said to have followed looked then more or less as it does now, but I do tend to think of starlight as a timelesss backdrop for the short scale of our human history so far.

So on a winter's night when I look up and see the stars still sending out their light from so far away, so long ago, usually I end up thinking that the ongoing expansion of their light to the farthest corners of the universe is its own wonderful message for anyone to take away from a night sky. Nothing to do with religion! Everything to do with hope.

WillThePlank

macrumors member
To get blindingly drunk and fall asleep mid way through the queens speech into a pile of cold Christmas pudding...The British way!

I jest slightly...Only slightly, Now at 21 Christmas is about spending time with the family and watching my Niece and Nephew have the time of their lives :)

wvuwhat

macrumors 65816
Sep 26, 2007
A job with benefits. And, if I'm being greedy, 2 or 3 Blu-rays and a Macbook Air.

Techgoddess

macrumors newbie
Nov 15, 2012
PA
i want a nintendo 3DS!!! I regret selling my other one :(. I really miss playing pokemon. ya know.... ya gotta catch them all!!!!

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
To see my family but for the 6th year running that won't happen. Such is life as an ex-pat. So I'd like some snow. It would be the perfect accompaniment to staying in London, which is pretty abandoned at Christmas. If that doesn't happen (it won't; I'm not that lucky) I'll be content to just enjoy the quiet at home for a change.

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
Realizing that soccer game with friends when we're all back in town. This year, 27th is the one and only possible day. Sucks growing up at times!

Apple fanboy

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Feb 21, 2012
Behind the Lens, UK
A top spec 27" BTO iMac. Will settle for Halo 4 and Black Opps 2 that my wife has hid away in the wardrobe but won't let me play. Most of all for my daughter and wife to be happy.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.