Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Davirdv

macrumors member
Nov 16, 2012
Just got an email from apple. They're about to ship my order but they wanted to comp the pre-10:30 am delivery cost.

Looks like they are on their way!

Ive got pre 9.30am delivery, no email for me :( getting sick of seeing "processing tbh"

zed2

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2004
Bucks
On what day are they saying delivery for? Mine still just says delivery 1-2 weeks delivery 4th.. I order with minutes of opening!

angrywaiter

macrumors member
Sep 28, 2007
On what day are they saying delivery for? Mine still just says delivery 1-2 weeks delivery 4th.. I order with minutes of opening!

No update on the delivery date. Just the email to say that they early delivery charge was being taken off the order cost.

AppleSimon

macrumors regular
Apr 14, 2010
Tried changing my delivery from standard but they said because the order has already been placed it can't be done. It can only be done when ordering.

Anyone else had any luck?

Davirdv

macrumors member
Nov 16, 2012
Well mine says between between 22nd and 26th, still processing (had been for 5-6 days) I'm holding out till tomorrow morning for shipment, and then I'm ringing.

zed2

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2004
Bucks
My guess is all the Europe ones are on a slow boat from China.

They will arrive Europe towards the end of this week, and we'll then get shipment tracking updates to our own unit as they are distributed out.. My guess from Germany.

Davirdv

macrumors member
Nov 16, 2012
My guess is all the Europe ones are on a slow boat from China.

They will arrive Europe towards the end of this week, and we'll then get shipment tracking updates to our own unit as they are distributed out.. My guess from Germany.

I've never bought anything directly from apple before, iPhones have always been on a contract, do we see shipping info from china? Or is it like you described and we see it from when they enter Europe? Sorry if its a dumb question lol

zed2

macrumors 6502a
Jul 17, 2004
Bucks
I've never bought anything directly from apple before, iPhones have always been on a contract, do we see shipping info from china? Or is it like you described and we see it from when they enter Europe? Sorry if its a dumb question lol

I've bought a few things.. most of the time you don't get tracking until it touches Europe.

Oh and it's usually Ground shipment around Europe, hence the second week to get it to our little Island! :(

Davirdv

macrumors member
Nov 16, 2012
I paid for pre 9.30 1-3 day delivery as I leave the house at 10am.. Hopefully it will be here by Friday and not Monday :(

WynterB

macrumors member
Mar 17, 2012
Mine ordered minutes after preorders opened:
iPad mini with Wi-Fi + Cellular 64GB - Black & Slate
Dispatched: 1 - 2 Weeks
Delivers 30 Nov, 2012 - 07 Dec, 2012 via Standard

Anyone else getting a 64GB that has an earlier date that the 30th? Hoping mine might arrive 1 day earlier so I can take it on holiday

yegon

macrumors 68040
Oct 20, 2007
Mine ordered minutes after preorders opened:
iPad mini with Wi-Fi + Cellular 64GB - Black & Slate
Dispatched: 1 - 2 Weeks
Delivers 30 Nov, 2012 - 07 Dec, 2012 via Standard

Anyone else getting a 64GB that has an earlier date that the 30th? Hoping mine might arrive 1 day earlier so I can take it on holiday

I have identical details to you, 30th and beyond. Equally, it'd be great if it delivers on or before 29th, however unlikely that may be, as its going to be problematic someone being in to receive it beyond that, pfft.

Last edited:

wrkactjob

macrumors 65816
Feb 29, 2008
London
Just 5 cellular mini's on Ebay for the whole UK.....

I think this is going to be the number one in demand product for Christmas...

THFourteen

macrumors 6502a
Apr 8, 2010
London
Tried changing my delivery from standard but they said because the order has already been placed it can't be done. It can only be done when ordering.

Anyone else had any luck?

i thought about it, but when i rang up the hotline and some AI started asking me questions i got scared and hung up.

still 30th-7th here. ah well, i waited this long. hopefully it arrives on the 30th. i'll have to come into work especially to pick it up!

motin

macrumors newbie
Jul 31, 2012
mine same Dispatched: 1 - 2 Weeks Delivers

delivery to isle of man

ordered 26 mrng 10 minuts after they started

got shipped the wifi one the 3g model stuk

Processing Items Dispatched: 1 - 2 Weeks Delivers 30 Nov, 2012 - 07 Dec, 2012

iPad mini with Wi-Fi + Cellular 16GB - White & Silver

gd luck to everyone

Attachments

• ScreenShot422.bmp
    413.8 KB · Views: 196
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.