Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tymaster50

Suspended
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
I have An iPhone5, Macbook pro, Apple tv3, And an iPod or 2. It's all about the ecosystem for me. When my products all work together I find that it just makes my life a little easier at times. I also have a PS3 and a Sony TV, But if apple had a television set I would definitely buy it to fit in my ecosystem. I dont think i'd be getting rid of my ps3 though.. Unless the apple television set also had a built in gaming console... but thats just me dreaming.

if I had those items I wouldn't have anything else. Basically what I have is a bunch of polo ralph lauren, my iPhone 5 (before i had iPhone 3G and 4), a non-working ps3 (red light) and a gamecube. All my psp's stopped working and mysteriously my ds broke so I only have my phone and dell laptop to go mobile with me lol.

TWO2SEVEN

macrumors 68040
Jun 27, 2010
Plano, TX
I never implied that lol. Well I'm middle class so just having an iPhone is almost pushing it lol I could see myself having a macbook and all this other fancy stuff if my brother wasn't such an irresponsible idiot and I didn't have a lot of polo.

I know, I didn't mean to imply that you implied that. :)

Abazigal

Contributor
Jul 18, 2011
Singapore
Get a laptop (return the ipad for extra cash if need be). I have found that an ipad is at best a complement to an existing computer (albeit a very good one). It can do wonderful things, but needs a PC doing all the heavy prep work from behind the scenes. It would be very hard to do things solely with an ipad.

Anyways, while I am at it...
White 4s 32gb
White ipad3 64gb+3g
2011 27" imac base with 8gb ram
Apple tv (3rd gen)

lovetamarav

macrumors regular
Feb 12, 2011
We have:

32GB white iPhone 5 (mine)
16GB black iPhone 4 (hubby)
8GB white iPhone 3G (for my toddler to use in the car/doctors offices/when a meltdown is imminent)
17" late 2011 MBP (mine)
160GB iPod Classic (mine)
4GB shuffle (docked in my daughter's room for toddler tunes/white noise for when she's sleeping)

We're adding two iPads around Christmas time. Not sure which ones yet. Wanted a mini but after playing with it decided I can't handle the screen, so likely two iPad 4's.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.