Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AmtrakRider

macrumors member
Oct 31, 2011
I picked mine up a couple of hours ago so far I'm really enjoying it. It certainly can go head to head with my nexus 7.

AppleRobert

macrumors 603
Original poster
Nov 12, 2012
I bought from macmall. Ordered Friday for overnight delivery got it Saturday and it was flawless. Friend wanted iPad mini. He was leaving country Sunday night and he had no idea the ipad mini was so hard to find. So i bought from macmall for him who had it in stock and had Saturday FedEx delivery option.

Flawless transaction and he received a perfect out of the box 16 gig black wifi ipad mini with very little effort spent chasing around for it.

It depends where you live and how fast one wants it. I can walk to some retailers that carry iPads and had an advantage there are lots of resources in my area.

After I tried a demo unit on display at BB and knowing I wanted one, it all took a few days afterwards to get it.

All local retailers by me (Target, Walmart, Best Buy, etc.) have liberal return policies. If I had a problem, they are a quick walk or drive besides. Clean and sweet, easiest for me.

Knowimagination

macrumors 68020
Apr 6, 2010
Seriously considering getting the 64gig that is available even though I was planning on getting the 32gig. My iPad 2 was 32 and I had less than 1 gig available on it.

I just really want one to take with me on my thanksgiving break.

reckless2k2

macrumors 6502a
Jul 10, 2008
Damn you live close to me. Willow Grove, PA? I've been searching as well, still see nothing in stores.

I don't know if you are looking for the WiFi or LTE but they seemed to have a good amount of both. At that time, the LTE version was only Verizon but that's what I wanted. It may have been just because it was a grand opening though why they had so much. And this was Saturday morning. Considering now that it is Tuesday afternoon, you may want to call and check. Hahaha.

And I was just at Walmart near me (Fairless Hills, PA) at lunch time and they had a bunch of iPad Minis. Not sure if that helps anyone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.