Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

forty2j

macrumors 68030
Jul 11, 2008
NJ
I know. Hence extreme slight suspicion.

But for the most part, we can all agree that Apple really doesn't give a flying ---- (fill in the blanks) about Black Friday.

Also as a note, the 2012 MacBook Pros and MacBook Airs released on a Monday (6/11/12), so I wouldn't be shocked to see the 21.5" iMac release on Friday, November 30th, the last day of the month.

Yes I do realize every iMac prior was released on a Tuesday, but I think these days all patterns and past release dates have been thrown out the window.

Every exception you've seen to Tuesdays for Mac launches has been due to a simultaneous keynote event. You certainly can't rule anything out, but I think I'd assign 91% probability to Tuesday Nov 27 and the remaining 9% split among the other 9 days.

Johnf1285

macrumors 6502a
Dec 25, 2010
Every exception you've seen to Tuesdays for Mac launches has been due to a simultaneous keynote event. You certainly can't rule anything out, but I think I'd assign 91% probability to Tuesday Nov 27 and the remaining 9% split among the other 9 days.

That I can agree with you on. :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.