Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Swayzee

macrumors member
Jul 18, 2012
Did you have to sign for package?

For those of you who have already received your sector 5. Di you have to sign for the package?

superstardj

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2010
NC
I keep getting an email from element that I have a s5 FE in my shopping cart and to compete my order! May order it and sell it, if not ill provide on lucky person here with the email so they can get their hands on a first edition.....

BoomstickMafia

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2012
For those of you who have already received your sector 5. Di you have to sign for the package?

No. But that is entirely up to the driver. If he/she doesn't feel like it is safe to leave, they'll won't drop it off. Mine was placed at my door.

From my FedEx tracking:
"Delivered
Signed for by: Signature not required"

fskywalker

macrumors 65816
Nov 6, 2009
Finally my 2 orders were processesd. Got my first Sector 5 FE 2 days ago (shipped on the 15th) second one was sent yesterday (got free shipping on that one due to the delay !). Will try it on later this week!

Last edited:

ECUpirate44

macrumors 603
Mar 22, 2010
NC
Just got my gunmetal FE and it's gorgeous. I also put blue spectra wraps on it. Please excuse the crappy iPad pics.
IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

Hadi1985

macrumors newbie
Nov 21, 2012
I ordered a black one but the funny thing is on the order page it said it was a FE and black and I thought FE only came in graphite

Sector 5 First Edition iPhone 5 Case
[Sector 5 Color:Black]
[Purchase Confirmation:I understand that Sector 5 will not begin shipping until Nov 26th, 2012.]

So I don't know if they just didn't change the wording or if it was actually a first edition

Hi, when you ordered yours with "I understand that Sector 5 will not begin shipping until Nov 26th, 2012" when was it actually shipped? Right now it says that the case only ships after Dec. 3rd, I'd like to know how realistic it is to receive it by Dec. 10th!

trdspectacoma

macrumors regular
Jul 22, 2010
Hi, when you ordered yours with "I understand that Sector 5 will not begin shipping until Nov 26th, 2012" when was it actually shipped? Right now it says that the case only ships after Dec. 3rd, I'd like to know how realistic it is to receive it by Dec. 10th!

They ship out in weekly batches on how when they receive it in the batch.

it will not be shipped until after the 26th but before the 3rd of Dec. and so on.

I am in this same batch, I will probably not get mines shipped till most likely the 29th

Kenjichaz808

macrumors newbie
Nov 21, 2012
Dimensions?

Hey guys I just ordered this case and I am trying to get this custom dock for the case. Can anyone with the case give me the dimensions of the case?

Swayzee

macrumors member
Jul 18, 2012
Went on lunch and was able to catch the fedex guy just as i got to my house. The silver on white is beautiful. I will see if i can take pictures when i get home tonight.

Also, with the glass.t, it is perfect. Almost as if they were designed to go together. I wasn't expecting to like the suede back, but after putting it on, i was quite impressed. Wish i would've waited before buying the SGP back protector, but its okay since i have something to use as a backup in case i change my mind down the line.

Waiting on my aluminum spigen button that should come tonight.

Pap

macrumors newbie
Mar 2, 2008
Nice! Would live to see some pics. Haven't seen a silver one yet. Hopefully I get mine late next week.

superstardj

macrumors regular
Apr 3, 2010
NC
Went on lunch and was able to catch the fedex guy just as i got to my house. The silver on white is beautiful. I will see if i can take pictures when i get home tonight.

Also, with the glass.t, it is perfect. Almost as if they were designed to go together. I wasn't expecting to like the suede back, but after putting it on, i was quite impressed. Wish i would've waited before buying the SGP back protector, but its okay since i have something to use as a backup in case i change my mind down the line.

Waiting on my aluminum spigen button that should come tonight.

Yes pictures please!!! Bet it will look awesome :) did you pick up any spectra wraps?? Bet the silver ones would really make it flow or maybe black for some contrast...what does everyone else think would be a good color wrap to go with his setup? Are you going to use the silver colored button? Don't guess the black one would flow too well huh?

Anyway congrats! We need more pictures people, think I might put my blue wraps on tonight although i really like the matte key lime ones I have on at the moment...

Swayzee

macrumors member
Jul 18, 2012
Yes pictures please!!! Bet it will look awesome :) did you pick up any spectra wraps?? Bet the silver ones would really make it flow or maybe black for some contrast...what does everyone else think would be a good color wrap to go with his setup? Are you going to use the silver colored button? Don't guess the black one would flow too well huh?

Anyway congrats! We need more pictures people, think I might put my blue wraps on tonight although i really like the matte key lime ones I have on at the moment...

Planning to use the silver button. And i have the blue spectra wraps right now.. i think it looks great. will post pictures when i get home tonight.

Hadi1985

macrumors newbie
Nov 21, 2012
They ship out in weekly batches on how when they receive it in the batch.

it will not be shipped until after the 26th but before the 3rd of Dec. and so on.

I am in this same batch, I will probably not get mines shipped till most likely the 29th

So if I order mine now which isn't going to be shipped earlier than Dec. 3rd, by when do you guys think I'm going to receive it?

ECUpirate44

macrumors 603
Mar 22, 2010
NC
Very nice. I think it's graphite not gunmetal.

Graphite, Gunmetal - same thing Gunmetal is a graphite color. I call mine gunmetal as well :D

Looks awesome! Which blue wraps are those I have some I think they are the regular blue I may put on soon. Awesome, glad you finally got it

Thanks, I call it gunmetal, but it really is a graphite color. The best way to describe the color is literally graphite drawn on a piece of paper.

They're the blue spectra wraps from lucky labs. I also have black and white and I may be willing to trade as I wish I got more colored ones :eek: maybe red or yellow. I have matte black and white.

Aays06

macrumors member
Nov 21, 2012
Pics of silver on white please. I have ordered the same set up and wanting to see what it looks like. Have not seen any silver pics yet.

archrider

macrumors 6502a
Feb 10, 2008
Pics of silver on white please. I have ordered the same set up and wanting to see what it looks like. Have not seen any silver pics yet.

I've been waiting for this also. I can't understand why Element hasn't shown this. It's a natural combination. I have a white phone. The graphite looks good, but I went to the extreme of ordering a silver one also (a lot of money to see if I'm right). Please post pictures, someone.

junglesnake

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2011
I've been waiting for this also. I can't understand why Element hasn't shown this. It's a natural combination. I have a white phone. The graphite looks good, but I went to the extreme of ordering a silver one also (a lot of money to see if I'm right). Please post pictures, someone.

Mine silver case is showing Monday and I'll put it on my black and white phone. It's staying on my white one though.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.