Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stege

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 15, 2009
Hi everyone.
I have an apple gift card with 250$.
I was thinking buying an ipad mini (I can put some more money of my own).
The "problem" is that I already have an iMac 27 (late 2009) for heavy duties. An mba 11" (late 2010) for everday work. And the iphone5.
For how much I'd love to get the mini (16gb wifi) I am concerned that I will just not use it :(

So, I'm asking for any advice about that, or any suggestion on how to get the best from my card! (For example I thought about selling my mba and with the money i get + the card + a bit extra take the new model instead of the ipad mini...)

Mark D

macrumors member
Jun 21, 2012
Does it have an expiration date? If it were me personally, I'd save it towards when I need to buy a more modern computer in the future. I mean the more the merrier but you're right it seems like you definitely have all bases covered at the moment.

filfortugno

macrumors regular
Jul 1, 2010
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Save it

If I were you I'd save it until Apple releases a product that really blows your mind, whether that be a new Iphone, Imac, Ipad, etc. Than you will have the means to more easily buy what you than really want. When you really want something, you buy it, not ask for advice, which leads me to believe that you should wait for the opportune time and product.

stege

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 15, 2009
I think i'll follow your advices and wait for some months...
thanks ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.