Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ekrueger24

macrumors regular
Oct 12, 2011
London, UK
Shipped!

Nov 21, 2012 15:33 Szx - SZX Processed - Szx - SZX
Nov 21, 2012 14:04 Szx - SZX Shipment picked up - Szx - SZX

Mine just shipped! Currently picked up and processed from Shenzhen, China en route to Hong Kong. Shouldn't take too long as Shenzhen is literally right across the border from Hong Kong. Apple is shipping it via DHL.

eim23x

macrumors regular
Nov 22, 2011
Lucky you...mine never left Memphis after it cleared customs although there was plenty of time for it to leave so I'd have it tomorrow ...so upset...I really wanted to have this for thanksgiving
Now as of this morning on its way to Edison hub
Nov 21, 2012 4:15 AM
Departed FedEx location

vainhumility

macrumors member
Nov 13, 2012
Mine arrived in Phoenix @ 6pm last night. Hopefully it'll be out for delivery this morning despite the unchanged estimated delivery date of 11/26.

layziegtp

macrumors regular
Oct 26, 2009
Mine was scanned in at the last stop before delivery this morning at 7:55AM. Next scan should be out for delivery. If it doesn't go out today, I'm going to hold it at the location and pick it up after work.

jb9217a

macrumors member
Nov 11, 2012
Mine was scanned in at the last stop before delivery this morning at 7:55AM. Next scan should be out for delivery. If it doesn't go out today, I'm going to hold it at the location and pick it up after work.

Mine shipped from Memphis this morning and arrived in a city an hour away that is the stop before getting to my local facility at 6:47a..no update after though....hoping it gets to my local facility so I can pick it up if its not put on a truck.

UPDATE: it is now at my local FedEx, debating of I should see if its put on a truck or if I should pick it up

Last edited:

layziegtp

macrumors regular
Oct 26, 2009
Mine shipped from Memphis this morning and arrived in a city an hour away that is the stop before getting to my local facility at 6:47a..no update after though....hoping it gets to my local facility so I can pick it up if its not put on a truck.

The scan times are usually off by a bit. I wouldn't worry. Mine is probably out for delivery now but hasn't been updated.

At least, that's the hope =)

vidal

macrumors newbie
Nov 18, 2012
Mine is at the local FedEx facility as of 9:19am. Think I'm gonna call FedEx and pick it up after 1pm (half day of work today!)

vidal

macrumors newbie
Nov 18, 2012
Mine is out for delivery as well! I ended up calling and hope I didnt muck around with getting it delivered now. :eek:

vainhumility

macrumors member
Nov 13, 2012
Mine is at the local FedEx facility as of 9:19am. Think I'm gonna call FedEx and pick it up after 1pm (half day of work today!)

Mine still wasn't on the truck for delivery and I refuse to wait until the Monday after Thanksgiving to have my iPad so a hold request has been received by the local fed ex facility and I should be able to pick it up sometime today.

iphone5att64

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2012
Mine still wasn't on the truck for delivery and I refuse to wait until the Monday after Thanksgiving to have my iPad so a hold request has been received by the local fed ex facility and I should be able to pick it up sometime today.
They should deliver on the 23rd too.

vainhumility

macrumors member
Nov 13, 2012
They should deliver on the 23rd too.

That was my original delivery date and it's been changed three times. When I called FedEx this morning they said it wouldn't be delivered until the 26th by 4:30. So I'm done fooling with these people. I ordered my iPad almost a month ago now and Apple's had my money for two weeks. I want my iPad. And I'm getting it today.

vidal

macrumors newbie
Nov 18, 2012
Ladies and Gentlemen, my bad boy has been delivered. Thank you all for a good time, see you soon.

eim23x

macrumors regular
Nov 22, 2011
Ladies and Gentlemen my iPad has delivered 1:30 pm est, Thank you all for a good time, see you soon.
For next Apple product launch lol.

Last edited:

rixard

macrumors member
Nov 9, 2012
Sweden
Mine was just delivered to my house. My girlfriend signed for it since I am at work, doh! I live in Sweden btw.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.