Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jusfer

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 16, 2010
USA Intermountain West
I may need a new one and don't want to be locked into a contract with a carrier. I would prefer to pay the full price and be independent.

Where can I buy a fully legit (no gray market or such) iPhone5 with warranty? A refurbished one would even be better.

numberforty1

macrumors 6502
Oct 6, 2012
Canada
I may need a new one and don't want to be locked into a contract with a carrier. I would prefer to pay the full price and be independent.

Where can I buy a fully legit (no gray market or such) iPhone5 with warranty? A refurbished one would even be better.

n/m i think you can only order off contract from the canadian apple store ATM.

Applejuiced

macrumors Westmere
Apr 16, 2008
At the iPhone hacks section.

They dont sell refurbished iphone 5's yet.
Maybe 6-7 months from now they will.
Your options are go to Apple or any other retailer and buy one full price.
They are still hard to find though.

bcooln

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2012
Florida
go to apple store, come in the morning, i bought mine, they usually have a few in stock in the morning

Jusfer

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 16, 2010
USA Intermountain West
Thanks for the pointers. I am taken care of now.

(If you would like to know how: I fixed the issue I had with my i4 and therefore don't need to buy the i5 just yet).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.