Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Infinitewisdom

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 23, 2012
Surely there must be deals SOMEWHERE on the internet for the lightning cable this week. Anyone have any tips? And I'm talking about the real thing, not the cheap knockoffs.

Afbar1114

macrumors 6502a
Jun 18, 2012
Surely there must be deals SOMEWHERE on the internet for the lightning cable this week. Anyone have any tips? And I'm talking about the real thing, not the cheap knockoffs.

i saw pretty much all the black friday ads and i didnt see them at all... they are all out there just search...but i didnt see apples yet...very secretive...i did see a few iphone cases tho and ordered one...

Infinitewisdom

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 23, 2012
I know if you buy the cable from a Sprint store they had them for 20% off than what apple and everyone else sells them.
Not sure if its still available though.

Interesting. I'll have to check that out. 20% off isn't bad. These things are insanely overpriced.

bmwman3241

macrumors regular
Oct 13, 2009
Its late now, but Sams Club had 50% off all apple accessories yesterday at their VIP event. I bought 3 lightning cables at half price.

I would keep an eye at Sams to see if they have it again.

tgi

macrumors 65816
Aug 29, 2012
Its late now, but Sams Club had 50% off all apple accessories yesterday at their VIP event. I bought 3 lightning cables at half price.

I would keep an eye at Sams to see if they have it again.

That's an awesome sale, was it super crowded?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.