Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Comeagain?

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Feb 17, 2011
Spokane, WA
With the holiday fast approaching, and a thread hasn't started yet, what are you thankful for this year?

To start... I'm thankful for my amazingly hilarious friends.

Mr. McMac

Suspended
Dec 21, 2009
Far away from liberals
I'm thankful my family and I are healthy, and that we survived Hurricane Sandy with no damage to our houses. I'm also thankful for my job which I've had since 1982. Life is good :)

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
I'm thankful that I'm not at the Los Angeles International Airport. The TV news just reported that traffic is down to 15 mph in all directions north, south, and east from the airport. Apparently, everyone in the country decided to come to L.A. for Thanksgiving tomorrow.

May 8, 2008
I'm particularly thankful for being in grad school and a holiday season free from the pressures of last year.

As an aside, I've never heard of the 1621 microprocessor. :confused:

mobilehaathi

macrumors G3
Aug 19, 2008
The Anthropocene
I'm thankful that I'm not at the Los Angeles International Airport. The TV news just reported that traffic is down to 15 mph in all directions north, south, and east from the airport. Apparently, everyone in the country decided to come to L.A. for Thanksgiving tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure that's just LA being LA...:cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.