Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

barachus

macrumors regular
Jul 9, 2010
That doesn't look like a good fit at all!
and the front looks just as bad, its like the phone is squeezing to jump out and run away from the case

ie00147-003.jpg

jettrue

macrumors regular
Nov 1, 2007
Pinlo Blade Edge II, with sticker boy backs.

Attachments

• pinlo1.jpg
    pinlo1.jpg
    297.6 KB · Views: 213
  • pinlo2.jpg
    pinlo2.jpg
    309.2 KB · Views: 214
  • pinlo3.jpg
    pinlo3.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 208

dinesh29888

macrumors member
Nov 1, 2012
Got my belkin grip candy sheer in the mail from cellguru. Will try and post pics. Awesome case and adds very little bulk or weight at all. Love it and the color. Got the blue/grey

Thanks for sharing that website. I have also ordered the same case with a different colour and the price was the cheapest i have seen so far but it comes without the belkin logo on the back lower side which really doesn't matters to me ...

dinesh29888

macrumors member
Nov 1, 2012
Hi guys, I think I've finally found the right combination for my white iPhone 5:

My case is of course the Power Support Clear Air Jacket and the reason why I chose SGP's Glas.tR is because of it's curves.

The clear Air Jacket has somewhat curvy edges and under certain lighting looks absolutely gorgeous. Therefore I decided to match those curvy edges with the SGP's Glas.tR. Finally to overcome my dislike for the deep recessed home button, I decided to use Celldeco's white colored home button to match the white and silver design of the white iPhone 5. You can see that it's totally flushed against the Glas.tR which in this case prevents accidentally pressing of the home button in the pockets.

So what you guys think of this combination? :)

I liked the SGP Glas.tR .... Its lookin stunning !!!

kaikai830

macrumors 6502
Aug 20, 2010
Just got this..Karaskustom Alloy 5

Attachments

• a71bff268bffef986c228a2141fd4ac3.jpg
    a71bff268bffef986c228a2141fd4ac3.jpg
    536.5 KB · Views: 231

chrislaw

macrumors 6502a
Apr 11, 2009
central ohio
I was really set to go with the poetic atmosphere but the loose bottom would drive me nuts. Now I can't decide between the Incipio Kicksnap, Dual Pro Shine or Speck Grip. Decisions, decisions.

Gjwilly

macrumors 68040
May 1, 2011
SF Bay Area
I was really set to go with the poetic atmosphere but the loose bottom would drive me nuts. Now I can't decide between the Incipio Kicksnap, Dual Pro Shine or Speck Grip. Decisions, decisions.

I've got the Kicksnap and I keep going back and forth about returning it.
First off it does add a lot of bulk but my main complaint is about the kick stand itself. It just doesn't prop the phone at a very usable angle for me. It's pretty close to a straight 90-degree angle which just isn't very good for video viewing.
I suppose if you want it for FaceTime in the portrait position then it might be ideal but for video viewing in the landscape position it's sorely lacking.
I also keep waiting for it to snap off.
I haven't seen any reviews claiming that to be a problem but just looking at the little bit of material in the flexible hinge sure makes it look fragile.
I guess maybe appearances can be deceiving.

chrislaw

macrumors 6502a
Apr 11, 2009
central ohio
I've got the Kicksnap and I keep going back and forth about returning it.
First off it does add a lot of bulk but my main complaint is about the kick stand itself. It just doesn't prop the phone at a very usable angle for me. It's pretty close to a straight 90-degree angle which just isn't very good for video viewing.
I suppose if you want it for FaceTime in the portrait position then it might be ideal but for video viewing in the landscape position it's sorely lacking.
I also keep waiting for it to snap off.
I haven't seen any reviews claiming that to be a problem but just looking at the little bit of material in the flexible hinge sure makes it look fragile.
I guess maybe appearances can be deceiving.

Yeah, I've read about that. I often see in reviews that it doesn't give a good angle and wants to close itself when open. I want to watch netflix during lunch at work. My plan is to use an eraser to wedge between the case and stand. I'm hoping maybe it will loosen up over time? I went ahead and ordered it. I figure for $15 at Amazon I might as well (free shipping with Amazon Prime).

Ganeshsha

macrumors newbie
Jan 22, 2012
MY ICase

My IFace case ... Good protection .. Feels great to hold in Hand ... Especially the side rubber and glossy back gives a premium finish ... Definitely recommended

Attachments

• 2012-11-21 23.21.17.jpg
    2012-11-21 23.21.17.jpg
    733.2 KB · Views: 311

jettrue

macrumors regular
Nov 1, 2007
My IFace case ... Good protection .. Feels great to hold in Hand ... Especially the side rubber and glossy back gives a premium finish ... Definitely recommended

While I'm loving the *look* of my super skinny Blade Edge II bumper, the feel in the hand is less than comfortable. I like the rounded design of yours, though of course it adds bulk.

Do you have the white or black iPhone 5? Can you post a picture with the phone inside? Where did you order it from? I see you don't have the revolution version, do you notice issues with the camera flash? :D

indiekicks

macrumors member
Nov 22, 2012
il_570xN.360053016_rb20.jpg

I've got this beauty on her way to me. I think she's due to arrive tomorrow.

There's a lot of nice cases in here, better than the big rubber clunkers I see on the street. I understand the protection aspect but I just can't do it.

Ganeshsha

macrumors newbie
Jan 22, 2012
While I'm loving the *look* of my super skinny Blade Edge II bumper, the feel in the hand is less than comfortable. I like the rounded design of yours, though of course it adds bulk.

Do you have the white or black iPhone 5? Can you post a picture with the phone inside? Where did you order it from? I see you don't have the revolution version, do you notice issues with the camera flash? :D

I have a Black One and Ofcourse it does adds bulk to the phone however its give me a great protection as the inner material is rubberized matte finish and i have no fear of having my Black phone with scratches i will post a pic shortly

kaikai830

macrumors 6502
Aug 20, 2010
What are the benefits for this? Did you get it for the exclusivity?

Is there any shock absorption to protect from a fall?

Just curious.

What do you mean by benefits? For the protection?
I like aluminum cases and just want to try all different ones.
Regarding shock absorption, there are none. The phone is resting in the ridge between the top and bottom plastic pieces, and the metal rest on top of the glass. So if you want a case for protection from a drop I suggest you stay away from this case.

meistervu

macrumors 65816
Jul 24, 2008
It is a wallet with 3 pockets: center for the phone, and 2 outside pockets for cards and cash. It's pretty slim with 3 cards and a few bills, but I could easily stuff it with a few more cards and more cash if I need to. Hand made by Atelier Pall.

Attachments

• side_2.JPG
    side_2.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 176
  • top.JPG
    top.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 168
  • stuffed_2.jpg
    stuffed_2.jpg
    870.9 KB · Views: 121
  • side_by_side.JPG
    side_by_side.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 198
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.