Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

VirtualRain

macrumors 603
Aug 1, 2008
Vancouver, BC
Tuscany... as viewed from Torre Grossa in San Gimignano...

p1210582404-4.jpg

noisycats

macrumors 6502a
Jun 1, 2010
The 'ham. Alabama.
I'm not very technical, and 'going digital' was quite an ordeal for an 'old dog' like me. When I gave up film, I honestly thought I was giving up photography altogether. My preoccupation is with what's 'out there': ie what we can do, before pressing the shutter, to ensure that post-processing is minimal. I'd rather be out on the hills than staring at a computer screen.

I find this one strangely disturbing.

----------

Literally gasped out loud. Breathtaking!

pmxperience

macrumors regular
Aug 12, 2011
United States
Hey guys, I went out on my very first photo shoot with a friend of mine the other day. As an amateur I'm very excited to have other people have faith in my ability to capture their character on film (or computer haha). Here is something from the shoot. What do you guys think?

School Days by pmxperience, on Flickr

whodareswins

macrumors regular
Jul 12, 2011
Hey guys, I went out on my very first photo shoot with a friend of mine the other day. As an amateur I'm very excited to have other people have faith in my ability to capture their character on film (or computer haha). Here is something from the shoot. What do you guys think?

[url=http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8059/8213999551_5c9f4a15cb_c.jpg]Image[/url]
School Days by pmxperience, on Flickr

This is a great shot, however, I think it would be better if it was zoomed in more onto the guy. And more central too.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.