Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

numberforty1

macrumors 6502
Oct 6, 2012
Canada
Kids these days?! Really? LOL. Thanks for the life lesson, gramps.

It's called relativity. There were generations before you who had to rely on the Pony Express. You ain't special, we ain't special, it's all relative.

Need some midol cranky pants?

jettrue

macrumors regular
Nov 1, 2007
Need some midol cranky pants?
I only reserve my crankiness for out of touch old people who start a sentence with "kids these days" or "back in my day". :D

So thanks gramps, but no midol needed. But I'm sure back in your day the wimmen folk didn't need midol, they knew their place? (now I'm just being facetious, no need to now tell me to get my panties out of a bunch) :)
2008-07-22-Back-In-My-Day.jpg

MonkeySee....

macrumors 68040
Sep 24, 2010
UK
I completely disagree. It's easier for me to hold a wider phone. How can this statement be universally true anyway, given that people's hand sizes vary by at least 20%? Sounds like fanboyism to me...

haha. That's taken direct from Apples Site.

Are you calling Apple a fanboy? :D

Amazing.

Sedrick

macrumors 68030
Nov 10, 2010
The gripe for many isn't the 19:6 screen, but that Apple stayed with the small 2" width. Every thing that was too small on the 3.5" screen is still too small.

itjw

macrumors 65816
Dec 20, 2011
But I spent money. Therefore it must be everything I want and nothing less. If I say it should be more rounded, because I spent my money on it, they should listen and make it more rounded.

If they don't I'll throw a tantrum!

I'll threaten to go use something else (secretly never being serious about it because I could never give up my precious iP5 for anything... ever...).

And in the end Apple will still do what's best for THEM and what they think is going to make the phone appeal to the MOST people...

Why is that so difficult to accept? Apple answers to it's shareholders, not you. And if you do own shares, let me let you in on a secret: you don't own ENOUGH...

Kissaragi

macrumors 68020
Nov 16, 2006
I completely disagree. It's easier for me to hold a wider phone. How can this statement be universally true anyway, given that people's hand sizes vary by at least 20%? Sounds like fanboyism to me...

so go buy an s3 and quit whining.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.