Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayuk

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2012
Can't say that I really am, lol. But with that said, I'm very fortunate right now to be in that "I'm feeling good zone." But I'm splurging a lot more than I should, and plan on cutting back a lot for the new year. Though right now I'm playing catch up and enjoying it while I can. :)

Some more goodies in the last couple weeks:

WiiiiiiiiiiiiUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

While on a work trip in New York, I saw Grace with Paul Rudd and then hit Guy's infamous restaurant on Times Square - it wasn't great; but it certainly wasn't awful!

And then some Black Friday goodies. Grabbed the 3D PlayStation display with a 2yr warranty - I know it's got a defect rate off the charts; but when it's working, it apparently has a stunning picture.

And then I got perma-banned from Live for playing Halo 4 early. I was told by a MS/343 employee that it would be taken care of, and at the time was quite appreciative and looked forward to playing again. But three weeks later, and I'm still unable to get online. At this point, I'm really disappointed, sad, and frustrated... but, gosh, I'm weak and still wanna be able to play online. So I grabbed the Star Wars Kinect Bundle I was eying at release.

While it all sucks, honestly, I just wish I could get my GamerTag back... even if I lost all my stuff, I'm just so attached to my name :(

Picked up a physical copy of Halo Reach. Funny enough, I'm supposedly banned because they think my copy was "stolen." Pretty sad, considering the amount of money I've thrown down to support and enjoy the series. Been with the series since the beginning...

And half-off Space Bucks, ya know, since I lost all my old stuff. Yeah, I'm bitter ;p

i defo wanna see what your room is like since looking at all your stacks of games im guessing its gonna be awesome! :D:D

opinioncircle

macrumors 6502
May 17, 2009
Patient care doesn't stop for holidays! Worked at the hospital thanksgiving and black friday so couldn't do much shopping. Guess that's a good thing!

Couldn't pass up on the $180 ACIII Vita deal, and picked up a pair of QC15 from Unprocessed1 on the forums. Will make great gifts for the siblings.

[url=http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8201/8213991798_e071afcbc0_z.jpg]Image[/url]

[url=http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8341/8213991742_8933615a30_z.jpg]Image[/url]

The Vita is not for you?? Too bad, I was about to ask you for the review of ACIII :cool:

AQUADock

macrumors 65816
Mar 20, 2011
tolomeo_table_lamp(1).jpg

Artemide Tolomeo, have to wait to get it delivered though.

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
Since the Zippo I bought on the BF deals week is too good to use what with it's presentation box etc. I caved in and bought one I can actually use while Zippo repair my old one. I got the Zippo leather case too.

Attachments

• Black Zippo.png
    Black Zippo.png
    111.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Zippo Case.png
    Zippo Case.png
    117.2 KB · Views: 73

walangij

macrumors 6502
Mar 10, 2007
MI
Upgrading my wardrobe for the first time since college starting from the bottom up.

Tan wolverine 1000 mile boots
wolverines.jpg

Raleigh Denim original thin fit
front.jpg

3sixteen shadow selvedge.
bt_t120_3_1024x1024.jpg

h1r0ll3r

macrumors 68040
Dec 28, 2009
Maryland
In addition to a PS3 Bundle/Galaxy SIII and some clothes from Old Navy this is one of those random items that I happened to stumble upon during my Black Friday trolling. A Darth Vadar alarm clock from Best Buy....for a whole $4.

tektp.jpg

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
I just couldn't resist. I just ordered the Tarantula, The Tarantula goes so well with the other two spiders I have up on the wall.

These are real spiders preserved by an artisan who used to do preservation for museums. They are all in sealed shadow boxes, as in museum.

Strange little old man...aren't I??:eek::D

Attachments

• Tarantula.png
    Tarantula.png
    197.2 KB · Views: 92
  • Scorpion.jpg
    Scorpion.jpg
    780.9 KB · Views: 95
  • Orb.jpg
    Orb.jpg
    717 KB · Views: 80

SPEEDwithJJ

macrumors 65816
Nov 2, 2008
Patient care doesn't stop for holidays! Worked at the hospital thanksgiving and black friday so couldn't do much shopping. Guess that's a good thing!

Couldn't pass up on the $180 ACIII Vita deal, and picked up a pair of QC15 from Unprocessed1 on the forums. Will make great gifts for the siblings.

I personally think that those are excellent gifts.

On second thoughts, I wish I have an awesome sister like you! :D

t0rr3s

macrumors 6502
Dec 23, 2010
picking up my preloved 50D body in a couple of hours. some magnesium alloy loving going on today.

50d+for+sale.jpg

Pock

macrumors regular
Apr 22, 2012
Beds/Cambs, UK
iphone_5_white_psd.png

Picked up an iPhone 5 today (white, 64GB) as my iPhone 4 home button was getting worse (sticky) and the battery was starting to act strange.

First one I opened had a couple of marks so they replaced it with a perfect model. Very happy with it so far - it's quite a step from an iPhone 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.