Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lpp71

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 13, 2008
Where you live
This is funny I asked them since its currently November if they were still planing to release it this month for sale... They send me this:

"We are hoping so! We aren't quite sure what's going on and why they haven't been released just yet!"

You know its quite sad that the people at Apple don't even know anything :(

I will be buying another computer if its not out by the end of the Month, I am thinking Tuesday would be the day... :rolleyes::cool:

Hope this gave you guys a interested prospective or at least a good laugh ;):D

:apple:

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
It's a well-known fact that most Apple employees are not privy to details about upcoming product releases, including schedules for availability. This has been discussed extensively in this forum in many threads.

lpp71

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 13, 2008
Where you live
It's a well-known fact that most Apple employees are not privy to details about upcoming product releases, including schedules for availability. This has been discussed extensively in this forum in many threads.

That maybe but its sad, when I bought my first Macs we know the exact date because they weren't being rushed out before they were ready :(

But like I said if nothing else a good laugh

topmounter

macrumors 68030
Jun 18, 2009
FEMA Region VIII
That maybe but its sad, when I bought my first Macs we know the exact date because they weren't being rushed out before they were ready :(

If they were rushing them out before they were ready, then we wouldn't be having this discussion.

theSeb

macrumors 604
Aug 10, 2010
none

I can't see what is so sad about it.

njean777

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2009
This is funny I asked them since its currently November if they were still planing to release it this month for sale... They send me this:

"We are hoping so! We aren't quite sure what's going on and why they haven't been released just yet!"

You know its quite sad that the people at Apple don't even know anything :(

I will be buying another computer if its not out by the end of the Month, I am thinking Tuesday would be the day... :rolleyes::cool:

Hope this gave you guys a interested prospective or at least a good laugh ;):D

:apple:

Do not know why you will just not be patient about it, if you can wait the whole month, then you obviously do not need a computer right now...

Siderz

macrumors 6502a
Nov 10, 2012
These threads are getting increasingly annoying.

Every post contains a message which says "I spoke to an Apple rep and they said November for the 21.5" OMG THEY DON'T KNOW EITHER OMG APPLE ARE LATE AHHHHH!"

We know already that the people in the Apple stores don't know more than the goddamn website!

Scrapula

macrumors 6502
May 1, 2012
Seattle, WA
I was on with Apple tech support trying to fix my ghost iCloud account (I get duplicate everything). Anyway, I said how frustrating this all is about new iMacs not coming out, etc. He said that I should look into refurbished ones. I did not take this to mean that new iMacs were not coming out.:rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.