Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojans

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 11, 2012
Hey guys,

According to source http://www.weiphone.com/
Finally, the 2012 iMac is coming.
The Apple online store will be taking orders at 12:01 AM PT.
The iMac will also be available in all retail stores on this Tuesday.

medi.freak

macrumors regular
May 26, 2011
I am starting to think it was a little too early to sell my MBP + TB Display to buy the new 27" iMac.....I really want it delivered before christmas...

iMcLovin

macrumors 68000
Feb 11, 2009
I don't expect at all that I'll receive the 27" before Xmas. I just hope I'll be able to order it soon. I'm certain we will be able to order it in December though.

THOPMedia

macrumors regular
Nov 11, 2012
Hey guys,

How the heck do they know?

(By the way, that's the most poorly designed web page I've ever seen. Way way too much info and crazy graphics. My browser is barely able to scroll up and down without 3 second lag!)

THOPMedia

macrumors regular
Nov 11, 2012
I can read Chinese.
But it doesn't say anything about the release date anywhere.

Does it say anything about iMacs?

----------

Hey guys,

Can you give a link straight to the info you are claiming please or quote it out of there.

mazakii

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2012
Does it say anything about iMacs?

----------

Can you give a link straight to the info you are claiming please or quote it out of there.

All the news about iMacs is basically the translation of macrumors.
I still hope he/she's right. We'll find out soon in a couple of hours with AUS store.
*fingers crossed*

Trojans

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 11, 2012
I was trying to locate the link on that forum, but for unknown reason, that thread has been closed. let's just hope the best that this person's claim to be true.

iMcLovin

macrumors 68000
Feb 11, 2009
Haha that's the last day of November, typical apple style! :D if that is "releasing IN November" is debatable.

MacDouble

macrumors member
Sep 24, 2012
How ridiculous!
Every week it's the same. Since June: "It's this tuesday or this friday! blabla".
It's a never ending story. And if it's not tomorrow or this friday, then it's december 4th or 7th and so on.

Nobody knows the exact release date. All people are just guessing the date. It could be every tuesday or friday till 2013.

iMcLovin

macrumors 68000
Feb 11, 2009
How ridiculous!
Every week it's the same. Since June: "It's this tuesday or this friday! blabla".
It's a never ending story. And if it's not tomorrow or this friday, then it's december 4th or 7th and so on.

Nobody knows the exact release date. All people are just guessing the date. It could be every tuesday or friday till 2013.

Nope it's this week. 99% sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.