Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Random 995K

macrumors 6502
Nov 3, 2012
I found another cons of the 30-pin connector. It's quite easily detached by lateral forces, i.e. if you pull the cable to the left or right it's quite easy to detach. The lightning connector plugs into the socket deeper so the connection is more secure too (that's what she said :rolleyes:).

Haha ;) Good point though.

rollzst

macrumors member
Apr 10, 2011
Forgot to mention the LG screen. Didn't think I would like it, but I prefer it now over the previous Samsung made screens. It's brighter, more accurate and easier on the eyes for reading.

The new screen is fantastic, I can see big improvements over the iPad 3 screen. Well done Apple!

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012
speaking of games on the ipad 4...I downloaded NBA jam, and it is incredibly laggy. So far that is the only game where I have noticed it, but it is not playable it is so bad.

Ipadlover29

macrumors 6502a
May 28, 2011
speaking of games on the ipad 4...I downloaded NBA jam, and it is incredibly laggy. So far that is the only game where I have noticed it, but it is not playable it is so bad.

I found it to be slow slightly on nba jam also. So much so that it made me lose lol.

Saberon

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2008
NBA Jam is broken at the moment, iPhone 5/iPad 4 plays it like garbage. Yet my wife's 4s/iPad 2 plays it flawlessly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.