Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Switchback666

macrumors 68000
Nov 16, 2012
SXM
only cause there is no proper controller for the good ones

----------

umm you have a low rez ipad 2 with 500 mbs of ram??lol... ii feel sorry for you cause my ipad 3 has retina a 1 GB of ram

----------

bench marks were taken already and and it has been proven that the PS3 can move more pixels the PS3 and xbox and the ipad3 even double what the ipad3 does. PS3 has 500mbs of old slow ram also ipads have 1gb

----------

ipad 3 and 4 out put pure 1080p to any HD tv with ease... all apple needs is a proper controller for the damn thing

I now feel even more sorry for you lol low res screen with less ram yet does the same and cheaper with better battery and lighter :eek:

Last edited:

charlituna

macrumors G3
Jun 11, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
So, basically you're an a**hole parent. Let your kids live a little. Seriously, do you have a giant Ayn Rand poster above your bed or something?

Better an ***** parent whose kids understand the value of a dollar than some of the entitled ***** adults we have these days that were probably coddled and given whatever they wanted as kids.

They don't NEED an iPad, they want it. It's not like the parents are denying them food, a bed etc.

Bubba Satori

Suspended
Feb 15, 2008
B'ham
My guess is schadenfreude.

Don't you just love the smell of schadenfreude in the morning?

images

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.