Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chilady1

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 29, 2011
Northeast
trying to find a needle in a haystack. Ever since the new iMacs were announced, everyone has gone in and snatched up the old iMacs. I can't purchase one until end of December - and so far, the pickings have been slim.

Anyone know of anywhere besides Apple or eBay were there is more selection of refurb or used iMacs?

Incindium

macrumors member
Apr 3, 2009
You can still get the 27" refurbished iMac from Apple store online. Last monday I actually saw a 21" in the refurbished store although I'm betting it'll be a rare occasion for them to come back in stock before Christmas... You best bet is probably just checking Apple multiple times a day.

FallenRook

macrumors member
Oct 19, 2012
trying to find a needle in a haystack. Ever since the new iMacs were announced, everyone has gone in and snatched up the old iMacs. I can't purchase one until end of December - and so far, the pickings have been slim.

Anyone know of anywhere besides Apple or eBay were there is more selection of refurb or used iMacs?

Not quite sure what you mean, I just searched up eBay and found this in a couple seconds.

toddzrx

macrumors 6502a
Nov 20, 2012
Craigslist.

That's how I found my high end mid-2010 iMac, and I couldn't be happier.

chilady1

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 29, 2011
Northeast
Thank you all, I was having a hard time finding some. Clearly, I have been looking in the wrong places.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.