Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrmarts

macrumors 65816
Feb 6, 2009
Melbourne Australia
I will wait to my birthday next year in june and hope for 27 iMac with a retina display as retina displays seem to be more easy on my eyes especially with text.

Aidan5806

macrumors 6502
Feb 20, 2012
maybe for black friday, or cyber monday apple should have sold the last generation iMacs at a 1% profit margin. I might have bought one if that had happened.

DCJ001

macrumors 6502a
Dec 12, 2007
[url=http://cdn.macrumors.com/im/macrumorsthreadlogodarkd.png]Image[/url]

Belgium-iPhone.Lesoir.be claims that Apple will be delivering the new 21.5" iMac to Apple Premium Resellers in Belgium starting on Wednesday. Meanwhile, the 27" iMac model is still believed to be scheduled for December.

The site also believes that the new iMac would be available for online orders at approximately the same time.

Separately, we received an unconfirmed tip saying that the new iMacs would be ready to order tomorrow, Tuesday, November 27th. We're not sure if the time difference (6 hours behind U.S. Eastern) explains the conflicting time frames or if one (or both) are simply wrong. Neither sources has a track record, but both guesses are certainly realistic. Apple originally claimed that the 21.5" iMac would begin shipping in November.

Article Link: New iMacs to Go On Sale as Early as Tomorrow?

Actually, Belgium is 6 hours ahead of U.S. Eastern time.

LagunaSol

macrumors 601
Apr 3, 2003
I will wait to my birthday next year in june and hope for 27 iMac with a retina display as retina displays seem to be more easy on my eyes especially with text.

A 27" retina screen and the graphics processor to power it? In June?

Good luck with that. :)

BreuerEditor

macrumors 6502
Jul 1, 2008
New Jersey
Keep in mind, folks, 5400RPM hard drive. Do not expect fast boot times without fusion.

Thats why you should justify springing for a 27". 7200rpm is the standard for the 27".

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 93

Aluminum213

macrumors 68040
Mar 16, 2012
Are they going to announce what time they will go sale?

Because these are going to sell out fast

elau

macrumors newbie
Oct 14, 2012
Hope they will have it in store soon so I can go see it in person!

I have been waiting for a redesign since forever :p Kind of wish the 'chin' disappeared but if it looks as good as in picture I will get one.

taxiapple

macrumors regular
Jun 9, 2009
Keep in mind, folks, 5400RPM hard drive. Do not expect fast boot times without fusion.

And how much did they say the fusion drive was going to cost?

(not to mention the base computer is $100 more than the current models and no DVD drive included)

jjd

macrumors regular
Aug 22, 2003
The same design but with no chin and less of a bump in the back because it doesn't need to house hardware would look great.

I would like to see them roll out the TD display with the same form factor. Would make for a great set up as a second monitor when paired with a iMac.

Given they have said nothing about a new TD at all though, I have to believe they are a 2013 event and not until well after the iMac supply is under control.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.