Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AQUADock

macrumors 65816
Mar 20, 2011
this is a major update though.. they were not silent about mountain lion and that was major release also?!

When have they ever released actual dates for any software with the exception of OS X, look at final cut X so on. They always give out a vague date and be silent about it then surprise.

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
the delay announcement was on a tuesday so delayed to december announcment likely today? :\

Last edited:

cmChimera

macrumors 601
Feb 12, 2010
accept for the iMacs have not been delayed and are coming friday so he got half of his information incorrect.

He said iTunes is delayed until next year which is far from concerned and very unlikely.

He said iMacs were delayed until next year which is obviously untrue.

So far BOTH are wrong. I'm not sure what math is like where you are from, but where I'm from that's 0%.

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
i wouldnt be surprised if it really did get delayed till 2013 because it did not make the october deadline and its shapeing up to repeat itself in november.

tkermit

macrumors 68040
Feb 20, 2004
its shapeing up to repeat itself in november.

I still don't get why you would think so. Like I said before, it was almost certainly going to be released right before the arrival of the deadline. I don't see why it would be particularly surprising that it's not out yet or how that would indicate any further delays.

Soundflunky

macrumors regular
Apr 29, 2012
I'm reminded of when Lisa Simpson sulked and remarked that "this is the Worst Christmas Ever"

Last edited:

izzle22

macrumors 65816
Jul 13, 2004
Kansas City, MO
they can postpone it again if they want to and if its not ready :rolleyes:

Sure they can. They can do anything they want, but they won't postpone it again. Mark my words. Just because they delayed it once doesn't mean they are going to do it again. I think they will do ANYTHING to NOT let it happen again. You people who are so sure it will be delayed again must have 0 trust in anything in your lives. Were you cheated on repeatedly? Very negative people on this forum or they are just trying reverse psychology by saying it will be delayed enough it will magically appear.:rolleyes:

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
Sure they can. They can do anything they want, but they won't postpone it again. Mark my words. Just because they delayed it once doesn't mean they are going to do it again. I think they will do ANYTHING to NOT let it happen again. You people who are so sure it will be delayed again must have 0 trust in anything in your lives. Were you cheated on repeatedly? Very negative people on this forum or they are just trying reverse psychology by saying it will be delayed enough it will magically appear.:rolleyes:

if there is some major bug that still needs to be fixed they will just go and release it anyway to meet a deadline? that is why im saying they can postpone again if needed.

izzle22

macrumors 65816
Jul 13, 2004
Kansas City, MO
if there is some major bug that still needs to be fixed they will just go and release it anyway to meet a deadline? that is why im saying they can postpone again if needed.

There will be no major bugs that need fixing. They will have those fixed and it will be ready and out this week. Anything that is needed to make this happen this week Apple will make sure of it. This is why I'm saying they will not postpone it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.