Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

roadbloc

macrumors G3
Aug 24, 2009
UK
They need to come to the UK. And then my area. Which will probably be the last in the world since the internet speeds here are dire and we haven't even got cable yet.

Jord5i

macrumors member
Jul 15, 2012
They should be, Google is absolutely going to change the game for tv and interet. Up to 1000 mbps....that is insane!!!

yeah it's great, hopefully this is a huge wake up call to other providers (worldwide)

R94N

macrumors 68020
May 30, 2010
UK
They need to come to the UK. And then my area. Which will probably be the last in the world since the internet speeds here are dire and we haven't even got cable yet.

At least we actually have some competition here, unlike in the US. Yes not everywhere has the coverage or the speeds but that is slowly improving, unlike in the US where there are monopolies uninterested in providing a better service or improving their services. That said I'd love it too :D

LethalWolfe

macrumors G3
Jan 11, 2002
Los Angeles
I'll wait for Google to find it financially doable to offer this service nation wide before I start jumping for joy. I was excited for FiOS too until Verzion stopped expansion due to cost concerns.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.