Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
i think its not coming today. wait till tomorrow, anytime after 10:00 am PST like regular major itunes releases :)

Last edited:

ck2875

macrumors 65816
Mar 25, 2009
Brighton
I'll just be happy when my Tweetbot search column that is dedicated to "iTunes 11" can be removed. I have probably learned like 3 or 4 languages trying to translate everything I see in German, etc. That and the iOS ping pong game that posts people winning 11-whatever is proving to be annoying.

I think Uncle Billy had the software on a USB stick tucked into his newspaper (too old fashioned for an app) and when he stopped at the bank he bumped into old man Potter and accidentally dropped it. Mr. Potter stole the software to put Apple out of business. Hopefully the townsfolk will show up at Tim Cook's house with bits of code so he can re-compile the app before Xmas, save us users and earn Clarence either his wings or an iTunes gift card.

It's the ONLY logical explanation.

That or I've heard too much Xmas music at the grocery store. Already.

Saladinos

macrumors 68000
Feb 26, 2008
They're keeping the old blue icon. Louie Mantia, the designer of the blue one, released a refreshed version for free on his site: http://mantia.me/icons/stores

The blue is getting a little stale and the replacement matches the iOS store colors.

He has an extremely impressive portfolio. The purple icon certainly stands out much better on the overwhelmingly-blue dock.

Screen Shot 2012-11-28 at 02.05.36.png

But still, if I designed that blue icon, I'd never tell anyone.

SamGabbay

macrumors 6502a
Oct 15, 2011
For all of you who think that iTunes 11 will come out tomorrow, up vote my post.

For all of you who don't think iTunes 11 will come out tomorrow, don't up vote my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.