Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

chocoyo00

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2012
SoCal
So has anyone actually removed this case off the phone without causing any scratches to the polished edges? I read a couple of reviews on Amazon where it caused damage. This is the main reason why I'm hesitant to use snap one cases.

Prospekt

macrumors 6502
Jul 5, 2009
So has anyone actually removed this case off the phone without causing any scratches to the polished edges? I read a couple of reviews on Amazon where it caused damage. This is the main reason why I'm hesitant to use snap one cases.

I've removed mine like 10-15 times and no scratches whatsoever

robotphood

macrumors 65816
Jun 25, 2010
Received the Outfit today. Nice quality case. With a Bodyguardz Pure Glass protector the screen is now flush with the raised edges. Feels thicker than the S5 slim (from my limited time handling one). Also squared edges so it doesn't feel as nice to me in hand as the curvier S5 slim. I bought it for my GF and she likes it so all is good.

Jman13

macrumors 68000
Aug 7, 2011
Columbus, OH

I've taken mine off about 20 times. No scratches. Though fit is tight enough that it seems to keep dust and dirt out.

Bako-MacAddict

macrumors 68000
Jun 7, 2012
California
Received the Outfit today. Nice quality case. With a Bodyguardz Pure Glass protector the screen is now flush with the raised edges. Feels thicker than the S5 slim (from my limited time handling one). Also squared edges so it doesn't feel as nice to me in hand as the curvier S5 slim. I bought it for my GF and she likes it so all is good.

I agree 100% thats why I returned it and got spigen clear soft case ! love it , looks awesome ;)

http://www.spigen.com/cell-phone/apple-iphone/iphone-5/iphone-5-case-ultra-thin-air-series.html

TaEbOm

macrumors member
May 30, 2009
Thinking about getting the red elago outfit matrix, anyone else order this color? I think it would go good with the red aluminum home button.

51hkSWreTlL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

solace

macrumors regular
Apr 6, 2006
Thinking about getting the red elago outfit matrix, anyone else order this color? I think it would go good with the red aluminum home button.

i'm thinking of ordering that and the grey one too (love the black one i've had the last few months)

Last edited:

solace

macrumors regular
Apr 6, 2006
ok, so my red one arrived and like the blue one previously, the aluminum piece looks a LOT different in person than on the web. it's got this pink-ish look to it (much like the blue one looks purple). it's not a dealbreaker, but it's unfortunate that the photos they publish online are not that accurate. i realize it's due to the iridescent nature of the aluminum piece, but still. :(

the dark grey one however looks killer :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.