Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evo-L

macrumors member
Feb 28, 2008
Hey guys, I just released the COOLEST software for OSX Tiger... It doesn't work on Mountain Lion though...

wlossw

macrumors 65816
May 9, 2012
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Wow.Who is the target consumer? Wouldn't people with more money than brains already have upgraded to the iPhone 5? Wouldn't people with money and taste find that thing gaudy and awful?

I think the dollar store would be a better outlet for this crap. :p

apfeljonas

macrumors regular
Nov 28, 2012
Germany
Obsolete and Unnecessary Before Release

Honestly, no one needs this. It is way too big, looks awful and really, no one needs this! Seriously, if you are going to pay 299 pounds for this, then you might as well buy yourself a real camera and not some plastic crap to put around your phone. Also, the iPhone already has a good camera, and no one needs more megapixels in a phone.

rmwebs

macrumors 68040
Apr 6, 2007
Dear god what the hell is that pile of crap? How damn tacky does he want to make it look?! May as well have made it out of gold plastic, and slapped plastic diamonds all over it.

jbee

macrumors member
Jun 8, 2004
Honestly I thought for a moment April 1st. What on earth is this drivel?!

Psychj0e

macrumors regular
Jun 5, 2010
People having a go at will.i.am. First ask yourself, what have you ever created or done with your life? This guy has done a lot of charity work in the tech field.

Psychj0e

macrumors regular
Jun 5, 2010
Honestly, no one needs this. It is way too big, looks awful and really, no one needs this! Seriously, if you are going to pay 299 pounds for this, then you might as well buy yourself a real camera and not some plastic crap to put around your phone. Also, the iPhone already has a good camera, and no one needs more megapixels in a phone.

Say that to the excellent Nokia PureView which has way more megapixels than any DSLR.

bazinga!!

macrumors regular
Apr 25, 2012
Belgium
I've seen way uglier cases which didn't improve the camera or add a keyboard (not that I personally need it), and yet everyone is trolling so hard on poor creative willie.

mr.steevo

macrumors 65816
Jul 21, 2004
People having a go at will.i.am. First ask yourself, what have you ever created or done with your life? This guy has done a lot of charity work in the tech field.

I've created the life of my two children. Does that count?

aliensporebomb

macrumors 68000
Jun 19, 2005
Minneapolis, MN, USA, Urth
Fantastic

Fantastic!

Apple spends millions of dollars in resources and time to create the thinnest and lightest smartphone out there.

Rapper creates a spectacularly bulky GIGANTIC WART LIKE SARCOPHAGUS to enclose said phone in a giant tacky blingy disaster of epic proportions.

Wow, speechless!

Last edited:

Psychj0e

macrumors regular
Jun 5, 2010
I've seen way uglier cases which didn't improve the camera or add a keyboard (not that I personally need it), and yet everyone is trolling so hard on poor creative willie.

Exactly, this is really neat. This is just a case which adds extra functionality. If it works as a battery pack, then it's actually just awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.