Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jay9495

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 11, 2011
Melbourne Australia
Hi all I live in Australia so the iMacs will probably be released at an inconvenient time for me, so just wondering if I don't preorder the 27" right away and order it the next day, do you think there will be much of a time difference in when I receive my 27" iMac to those who ordered it straight away ???

Thanks in advance.

iMcLovin

macrumors 68000
Feb 11, 2009
Hi all I live in Australia so the iMacs will probably be released at an inconvenient time for me, so just wondering if I don't preorder the 27" right away and order it the next day, do you think there will be much of a time difference in when I receive my 27" iMac to those who ordered it straight away ???

Thanks in advance.

That would probably push the delivery date back 6months or so ;)
Only Kidding, no one can tell really. You could get an answer but it would probably be wrong.
I can give you mine:
My guess would be, you don´t get an exact delivery date when you buy. It will only give you the month, " delivery in December". So then you really don´t know if you are in a queue or not. Some people will probably get it before you, even if the ordered it later, and the only thing you can be sure of is that Apple will ship it some time in December. Most likely close to December 31st

Jay9495

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 11, 2011
Melbourne Australia
That would probably push the delivery date back 6months or so ;)
Only Kidding, no one can tell really. You could get an answer but it would probably be wrong.
I can give you mine:
My guess would be, you don´t get an exact delivery date when you buy. It will only give you the month, " delivery in December". So then you really don´t know if you are in a queue or not. Some people will probably get it before you, even if the ordered it later, and the only thing you can be sure of is that Apple will ship it some time in December. Most likely close to December 31st

Hahaha 6 months, ill just try and order it straight away :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.