Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

VinegarTasters

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 20, 2007
Want to know where Apple can get its ideas from, for future iPad and iPhone?

Could it be from China? Foxconn, the manufacturer of all their iPad and iPhones, is made there.

This video was from 2010. Doesn't look too shabby.

S

syd430

Their future innovations are going to come from their new bi-annual WWSD (What Would Steve Do) board meetings.

VinegarTasters

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 20, 2007
Their future innovations are going to come from their new bi-annual WWSD (What Would Steve Do) board meetings.

Biannual always confuses me. I usually think it is every two years, maybe it looks and sounds like biennial. I am assuming you meant every 6 months, or semi-annual.

On the same topic, does it only take a majority of the board members to remove Steve Jobs from the CEO position? So Forstall being removed didn't have to go through anyone but Cook. And Cook can't be removed without 51% of the board members. But I think Ive would need 100% of board members? Because I heard Steve Jobs set it up so that Ive didn't have to take orders from anyone.

S

syd430

In Australia atleast, it depends on the company's constitution. Some founding CEO's cannot be removed from the board altogether. I don't know how Apple is structured.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.