Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
This looks like the solution I'm looking for.

I have a lot of PDF insurance documents I need to fill out that I downloaded from their website. I need the ability to fill in the blanks and to also scan forms into PDF.

If this will work for me, please send code to: ramnj150@gmail.com.

TIA,

Hello,dear. You want it to scan forms into PDF ? Sorry it cannot scan forms into PDF, it just can convert PDF to word on Mac.

gusbemac

macrumors member
Aug 6, 2012
Anywhere
Hello and good afternoon,

I would like to use the PDF to Word Converter for editing and modifying the PDFs that I generated, so I can't open the PDFs from Pages or LibreOffice. I always saved the documents as PDF. I have other PDFs documents that I use from Internet and college, I can't open with Pages or Word.

Thank you for your attention, understand, help!

gusbenedito (at) gmail (dot) com

Gustavo

Last edited:

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
Hello and good afternoon,

I would like to use the PDF to Word Converter for editing and modifying the PDFs that I generated, so I can't open the PDFs from Pages or LibreOffice. I always saved the documents as PDF. I have other PDFs documents that I use from Internet and college, I can't open with Pages or Word.

Thank you for your attention, understand, help!

gusbenedito (at) gmail (dot) com

Gustavo

Hello, Dear Gustavo

Thank you for your message, and I found there are a lot of teachers and students need to use PDF to word converter. so, I' m glad to help you. the code has been sent to your email. please check .

Cstina111

macrumors newbie
Oct 29, 2012
Hawaii
This would be so helpful!

At this time I see that there are still 4 remaining codes. I would love have a PDF to word converter because I am a teacher and many of the lesson plans I use are in PDF form. Unfortunately, this means that most of the time I cannot edit them, which is not so good for my students who need modifications or differentiation. I have been using nitro online and it works, but I would love to be able to use that time to be making better modifications and working with the students who need extra help. Thanks for the promotion! This is a great dea!

cdubb80

macrumors member
May 15, 2011
Doing my surgical training and all the scientific journal articles that describe new surgical techniques or novel treatments are in pdf form.

It would be very helpful just grab a section of the paper (eg. surgical exposure) to put into study notes to read on my iphone quickly (hard to read a pdf on the small screen) before a particularly difficult or rare surgery.

Email is calvinwang80(at)yahoo.com

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
Doing my surgical training and all the scientific journal articles that describe new surgical techniques or novel treatments are in pdf form.

It would be very helpful just grab a section of the paper (eg. surgical exposure) to put into study notes to read on my iphone quickly (hard to read a pdf on the small screen) before a particularly difficult or rare surgery.

Email is calvinwang80(at)yahoo.com

Hello, your email is wrong, it cannot send out.please check.

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
At this time I see that there are still 4 remaining codes. I would love have a PDF to word converter because I am a teacher and many of the lesson plans I use are in PDF form. Unfortunately, this means that most of the time I cannot edit them, which is not so good for my students who need modifications or differentiation. I have been using nitro online and it works, but I would love to be able to use that time to be making better modifications and working with the students who need extra help. Thanks for the promotion! This is a great dea!

Hello, thanks for your message, please leave me your email, and I will send the code to your email ASAP.

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
I have been looking for a good app to do just this. I have to read alot of pdfs for school research projects and many times i need to rewrite and cite paragraphs at a time, which is time consuming. If you have any codes left i would love to give it a try. I would be sure to write a review. Thanks!
my email is: p.m.pagan@gmail.com

Hello, did you receive the code I send to you ? If not, please cofirm your email and I will send you again.

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
I have been looking for a good app to do just this. I have to read alot of pdfs for school research projects and many times i need to rewrite and cite paragraphs at a time, which is time consuming. If you have any codes left i would love to give it a try. I would be sure to write a review. Thanks!
my email is: p.m.pagan@gmail.com

Hello, did you receive the code I send to you ? If not, please cofirm your email and I will send you again.

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
I am work in the code generation side. My needs the conversion of PDF for the WORD data bases in my projects. I am currently using an off line qr code generator, It is an older one and now it is having some problem and not providing the results more accurately. I am searching for a newer one. Please produce some attachments about the newest PDF converters along with their features and price details.

Hello, can you leave your email ?

Pndrgnsvc

macrumors 6502
Jun 13, 2008
Georgetown, Texas
As far as I can tell, Amacsoft Converter, and PDF Converter Ultimate are the same; with only a few, very few, cosmetic changes. If there is a meaningful difference, I have yet to find it. Anyone?

screenshot_1.jpg
[/url]
upload pic[/IMG]

Even the developer(s) solicit favorable App Store reviews in a like manner.

It's my bet the developer merely uses two front companies (with different names) just to capture the market.

That all said, the app works fairly well. And if I have unfairly critiqued the developer(s), then the apologies are mine.

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
If there are any codes left I love to give it a try and see if it can help me doing my work. Please mail the code to Arno dot Willighagen at Gmail dot com

Hello, sorry for late reply, please confirm your email and please give me the conmplete emial address. thanks.

cvelezv

macrumors newbie
Apr 14, 2009
PDF to Word converter

Hi John, if posible I would like one code, I have lots of PDFs that need editing, to have them in Word will be very helpful.

Thanks a lot
cvelezv [at] yahoo[dot]com[dot]mx

hrl

macrumors member
Feb 8, 2009
Pacific Northwest
Hi john, i would like to try the software. I've been looking to use a converter since I'm dealing with a lof of PDFs at work. hendy.r(at)gmail.com

kkkskpe

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 7, 2011
Hi,please DM code if you have more.Will see review on our blog after that.
Thanks

Hello, Dear, please sen me your email, I sell send the code to you.
what's more, I have seen your site and blog, both of them are really very good! I hope you can review my software on your blog.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.