Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevorman

macrumors member
Sep 26, 2012
Has anyone in the 12/3 class received tracking information or gotten a phone call from their team lead yet?

lantabiker

macrumors member
Nov 8, 2012
Has anyone in the 12/3 class received tracking information or gotten a phone call from their team lead yet?

We just discussed that a little earlier. None of us received a phone call, nor email, nor tacking number as of yet. I'm away from home, so I figure I will get the slip off the front door and pick it up from the location. They are open on Saturday, so not a big deal. May be tougher for others not so close to the big city.

But on the bright side of things, we don't have the torture of staring at them all week like everyone else did.

lantabiker

macrumors member
Nov 8, 2012
Ok. Mass email to the 12/3ers just arrived welcoming us and informing that our boxes should be arriving soon. Reminder not to open any of them until 9am on 12/3. It's about to happen folks. Wooohoooooo!

jonkss2

macrumors member
Nov 20, 2012
I honestly think they're taking forever because of the holidays and they got caught up with vacations and what not.

I agree. Ill just continue me contractor work for what I do now and wait for the call. It will be nice to have an extra money with the 3 k I currently make. lol

roger306

macrumors member
Nov 18, 2012
I agree. Ill just continue me contractor work for what I do now and wait for the call. It will be nice to have an extra money with the 3 k I currently make. lol

Lol I myself work from home right now also. I'm an artist and do a lot of woodwork as well. I just really want to work for apple. It's like the perfect job for me. It's like I do it everyday already with my family and friends always asking me for help.

KLinPA

macrumors regular
Aug 24, 2012
PA
Am I the only one dying for a call or email for an interview?

I applied to 20 locations about 3 times each over 3 months before I heard something. The last time I applied I heard within days, true, but I was waiting for a loooong time before that. The only advice I can give, is make your cover letter stand out.

jonkss2

macrumors member
Nov 20, 2012
I applied to 20 locations about 3 times each over 3 months before I heard something. The last time I applied I heard within days, true, but I was waiting for a loooong time before that. The only advice I can give, is make your cover letter stand out.

Out of everything I don't like the cover letter limitation of 1000 chanters. I wish I could attatched a file.

jonkss2

macrumors member
Nov 20, 2012
I've never really done a cover letter for a job. But I've changed mine 3 times already. Im never happy with it.

gamenlegend

macrumors newbie
Jul 12, 2012
Haven't posted here in a while. It's been about 3months since my first post here and my initial hiring. Loving it so far. :) For those worried about not knowing enough technical aspects of the job, don't worry. You learn it. The thing that tends to get most people hired is excellent customer service.
To those worrying about exams. DONT! They're all easy. You cover everything in training if you didn't already know it.

KLinPA

macrumors regular
Aug 24, 2012
PA
Out of everything I don't like the cover letter limitation of 1000 chanters. I wish I could attatched a file.

You don't want a long cover letter. It should be a couple paragraphs. You want to entice them to find out more not reiterate your resume. Make it intreging. Google or bing "cover letters that get noticed" or "the best cover letters" for example. That's what I did and it made all the difference. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.