Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Geekbabe

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
This is my very first Mac, the family got it for me last Nov as an early holiday gift. I love this machine, it is the lightest, quietest computer I have ever owned. OS X is a pleasure to use & has been fairly easy in terms of the learning curve.

Happy birthday to my Mac :)

robvas

macrumors 68040
Mar 29, 2009
USA
Me too! Got it at Best Buy last year when they had them on sale after Thanksgiving

iAppl3Fan

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2011
This is my very first Mac, the family got it for me last Nov as an early holiday gift. I love this machine, it is the lightest, quietest computer I have ever owned. OS X is a pleasure to use & has been fairly easy in terms of the learning curve.

Happy birthday to my Mac :)

MBA is a wonderful machine. Will you be getting AppleCare today?

sostoobad

macrumors regular
Nov 5, 2011
Boston
I Just got mine a 2011 from macconection. I had a 13" and liked it very much, but the 11" is going to fit me better for what I want to do. It is pretty incredible.

Geekbabe

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
MBA is a wonderful machine. Will you be getting AppleCare today?

I have AppleCare :D Have also had it in a Wrapsol skin so the body is as pristine as the day it was delivered :)

----------

who is your daddy and what does he do?

Sadly, the Mac Daddy has left us, RIP Steve ... But he lives on through these amazing devices :)

thadoggfather

macrumors P6
Oct 1, 2007
Mine is about a year old now too and I have AppleCare.

Been loving my 13 air a lot more than my 2010 13 mbp

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.