Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cevap

macrumors newbie
Aug 5, 2012
Ordered mine around 9:30 PM central time on Friday (black 16 GB) and its supposed to be delivered today

jmagg

macrumors newbie
Nov 30, 2012
Case #

I just spoke with a CSR who gave me a case number and said I would receive a call within 48hrs. Anybody else get this? What happened?

I oredered mine at 9:47 AM on Friday. It looks like the people that ordered earlier are more screwed.

severe

macrumors 6502a
May 23, 2007
I oredered mine at 9:47 AM on Friday. It looks like the people that ordered earlier are more screwed.

I ordered mine at roughly the same time and received mine Monday; West Coast.

Oddly enough, I'd tried to order online immediately after news broke; about 1 or 2AM. After logging on at AT&T and choosing the phone, I was stopped short by an alert claiming I had an outstanding balance. Seemed I was a few days past due on my bill.

I immediately paid the outstanding balance and attempted to purchase the phone again. However, I was still getting the alert of an outstanding balance. Tried several times and gave up til morning, after realizing it was gonna take some time to process my payment.

So I called in the morning and spoke to a rep that was able to process the iPhone purchase over the phone after confirming I'd paid my balance. Grandfathered customer signing a new agreement; doubt this matters.

I'm not sure there's any set rule as to who's getting their iPhone early or not.

Ordered Friday, received Monday.

Molson1020

macrumors regular
Feb 3, 2009
I ordered Friday the 23rd around 6pm, and as of today it is still "Processing."

I called up AT&T this morning and was told that for some reason I didn't accept the terms and conditions until Monday, the 26th. So I was told to wait until Monday to for it to ship. Ugh....

noisycats

macrumors 6502a
Jun 1, 2010
The 'ham. Alabama.
Ditto that, I ordered around 5pm Central and am still "processing". Whatever that means. I'll call up on Monday.

I also ordered a 4s at the same time and it arrived yesterday.

severe

macrumors 6502a
May 23, 2007
I called up AT&T this morning and was told that for some reason I didn't accept the terms and conditions until Monday, the 26th. So I was told to wait until Monday to for it to ship. Ugh....

Yea, this is apparently of huge importance. The rep repeated that the terms and conditions email needed to be accepted before things were fully processed and shipped. I handled it immediately after our call.

I wonder how many failed to comply.

HDJulie

macrumors demi-goddess
Jun 13, 2008
Little Rock, AR
Several people in this thread have said they've received theirs. Several others are still processing. I ordered a 32GB Black around 9:30 that morning & it shipped yesterday & will get here Monday.

Frag01

macrumors newbie
Nov 26, 2012
I escalated my support call earlier today and was told the reason my order was cancelled and reprocessed was due to my (along with many others) phone being mis-keyed when ordered and had to be reprocessed. The rep stated that 6-700 phones had just come in and he thought that might accommodate the rest of the orders from Black Friday. Sure enough my phone shipped late today - 32G Black ordered late Friday night.

imagineadam

macrumors 68000
Jan 19, 2011
Got an email this morning telling me that due to overwhelming demand my phone will ship 14-21 days from today! Guess I'll be waiting till Christmas!

Last edited:

bhager

macrumors newbie
Nov 30, 2012
My email this morning from AT&T:
Thank you for your recent purchase from the AT&T Premier Online Store. We're pleased that you chose AT&T as your service provider.

Due to overwhelming demand for the Black Friday refurbished smartphones, you can expect your device to ship in approximately 14-21 business days from today.

For orders that receive a ship confirmation email by December 18th you should receive your order by December 24th. If you wish to change your order please call Premier Support at 1-866-499-8008.

As a reminder, you will receive an email from the AT&T Premier Team confirming shipment along with the carrier information and tracking number to track your shipment online.

----------

Got an email this morning telling me that due to overwhelming demand my phone will ship 14-21 days from today! Guess I'll be waiting till Christmas!

Me too :(

Molson1020

macrumors regular
Feb 3, 2009
Got the same email here. AT&T are the worst. Cancelled my order and just going to go buy a new phone from Apple. That way I can also get in in AppleCare plus.

ChefJayPeek

macrumors regular
Jul 8, 2008
Suburban Texas
I too got this email, and had ordered my phone around 9 am on Black Friday. Not that it will do any good, but I think I will call Premier support today and complain. It seems that several people here are all in the same boat and are all also Premier customers. Guess Premier now means nothing...

jmagg

macrumors newbie
Nov 30, 2012
more lies

Well, after an hour on the phone (still on hold) I found out that to AT&T 48 hrs. means by Dec. 11. 2-5 days apparently means 24-31. They are now transferring me to ecomm. Oh boy, can't wait. They also told me I can't cancel until I receive the phone, so I can't even go to the Apple store and buy a new one. They said I can't change my order, either.

Molson1020

macrumors regular
Feb 3, 2009
Well, after an hour on the phone (still on hold) I found out that to AT&T 48 hrs. means by Dec. 11. 2-5 days apparently means 24-31. They are now transferring me to ecomm. Oh boy, can't wait. They also told me I can't cancel until I receive the phone, so I can't even go to the Apple store and buy a new one. They said I can't change my order, either.

That's complete BS. They told me I couldn't "change" my order but they did indeed cancel it this morning and reset my upgrade status. I walked into an Apple store 30 minutes later and out with a new phone.

50up3r9uy

macrumors newbie
Dec 3, 2012
Premiere customer. Ordered black 64 g early black Friday morning. Last week order showed pending info from me so I called and confirmed my billing, shipping address, that I still wanted unlimited data. After being on hold for 10 minutes they got it figured out and put it back in processing.
Decided to call again today since it had been over the 3-5 business days for processing. They said 2 on back order then they can ship it to me.

UPDATE:
Soon after writing this I came home and there it was. It's a Christmas miracle!
Site still says processing.

Last edited:

ChefJayPeek

macrumors regular
Jul 8, 2008
Suburban Texas
I was able to cancel my order as well. I think I may just take my phone in and get it unlocked and get a pay as you go sim and deal with the limitations of that. The CSR I spoke to did not seem worried that I would take my 1200 a year elsewhere as I am out of contract, so maybe I will just do that...

bhager

macrumors newbie
Nov 30, 2012
I called and cancelled as well. Already went to Target and came back with a new Iphone 5. :D

007bond

macrumors 6502a
Dec 12, 2008
DFW, Texas
Just a tip...post on the AT&T facebook wall and ask to talk to someone in Customer Relations. They are scared of bad publicity, so they'll do what they can to assist you (and maybe even give you some bill credit like they did for me ;))

bhager

macrumors newbie
Nov 30, 2012
Just wanted to warn anyone that has cancelled an order that I called on 12/3/12 and cancelled. Got a cancellation email same day. This morning 12/12/12 I got 3 emails, 2 cancellation emails and a shipping email. My phone is on its way! I am so aggravated. I called them and she said it wasn't cancelled correctly and thats why it has been shipped. I bought a new iphone on the 3rd. Just wanted to let you know, if you cancel make sure it is cancelled through the warehouse to or you will still get it!!!!

sbddude

macrumors 6502a
Sep 27, 2010
Nor Cal, USA
Just wanted to warn anyone that has cancelled an order that I called on 12/3/12 and cancelled. Got a cancellation email same day. This morning 12/12/12 I got 3 emails, 2 cancellation emails and a shipping email. My phone is on its way! I am so aggravated. I called them and she said it wasn't cancelled correctly and thats why it has been shipped. I bought a new iphone on the 3rd. Just wanted to let you know, if you cancel make sure it is cancelled through the warehouse to or you will still get it!!!!

Just let the order go thru and sell it on craigslist. You can easily make $100-200 on it.

vicky07

macrumors newbie
Nov 21, 2012
Y i am coming across all the exciting deals tODAY!!!
Anyways very impressive price
Thanks for posting:eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.