Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pmallgood

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2012
iTunes 11 wifi sync

Nope! :mad: Doesn't work. Kinda pisses me off, but at least iTunes 11 itself is a nice refresh, i really like it. Hopefully Apple will post an update to get the wifi sync fixed.

GrandPhrase

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2012
Works much better for me. 10.7 used to work about a tenth of the time, but now its like 9/10. However, the rest 1/10 gives an error, saying that it can't connect with the iPhone or something like that. (That's for starting syncs from iTunes itself)

When I start WiFi syncs from my iPhone, they still only work about 1/10 of the time.

Minhimalism

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2012
Texas
Works good for me on my 5 ios 6.0.1.

Also worth noting.. This replacement phone has no wifi issues at the hospital ive frequented lately. The phone before that could never connect. Same goes for my uncle's 5.. These things have such odd wifi issues

aztooh

macrumors 6502a
Jul 5, 2011
Side note: iTunes 11 SUCKS.

I do not wish to have grid view for Albums, or anything for that matter. What was wrong with having playlists ALWAYS visible, and being able to drag and drop?

All the views except under the Playlists tab are junk. It's pretty much a direct ripoff of WMP. I started using iTunes before I got my first iPod because I liked the list view of everything and ease of use. This is a pile of doodoo

yinz

macrumors 6502a
Apr 12, 2012
Is the battery of your device above 60%? I think that matters right? Is it plugged into the wall?

Side note: iTunes 11 SUCKS.

I do not wish to have grid view for Albums, or anything for that matter. What was wrong with having playlists ALWAYS visible, and being able to drag and drop?

All the views except under the Playlists tab are junk. It's pretty much a direct ripoff of WMP. I started using iTunes before I got my first iPod because I liked the list view of everything and ease of use. This is a pile of doodoo

View --> Show Sidebar

aztooh

macrumors 6502a
Jul 5, 2011
Is the battery of your device above 60%? I think that matters right? Is it plugged into the wall?

View --> Show Sidebar

Thank you very much. For further clarification for others: Top Left drop down menu-->show menu bar...then View-->show sidebar

That menu bar wasn't displayed by default, but thanks, it might have taken me a while to find it without some direction.

newyorksole

macrumors 603
Apr 2, 2008
New York.
I can sync over WiFi just fine, but does anyone have problems with auto-sync? When you plug the iPhone into power it's supposed to automatically sync.

Krazy Bill

macrumors 68030
Dec 21, 2011
iTunes 11 doesn't always find my 4S. I've found that if I turn off wifi momentarily on the phone, then back on iTunes finds it.

sim667

macrumors 65816
Dec 7, 2010
My itunes has never synced with either my iphone 4 or 5 wirelessy tbh.

Works fine with my ipad.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.