Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jades

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 15, 2012
Been using my iPad 4 (AT&T - if that makes any difference) since Thursday afternoon and keep having issues when surfing the web - all of a sudden it just stops working. I only realize the issue on wifi. Might have happened once or twice on LTE. To get this working again I need to toggle my wifi. Before I do that, I pull out my phone and check to make sure that there's no internet outage.

Anyone else with the same issues? 6.0.1. Assumed the wifi issues would have been resolved by now. They just never learn...

WhiteIphone5

macrumors 65816
May 27, 2011
Lima, Peru
Been using my iPad 4 (AT&T - if that makes any difference) since Thursday afternoon and keep having issues when surfing the web - all of a sudden it just stops working. I only realize the issue on wifi. Might have happened once or twice on LTE. To get this working again I need to toggle my wifi. Before I do that, I pull out my phone and check to make sure that there's no internet outage.

Anyone else with the same issues? 6.0.1. Assumed the wifi issues would have been resolved by now. They just never learn...

Have you restored as new ipad? Probably a bug, ring apple

EMAN19

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2012
New York, NY
I had an issue with my iPad mini (6.0.1) where the I simply couldn't connect to my home network anymore. I could connect anywhere else but my home network. And there was nothing wrong with my home network either.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.