Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Afbar1114

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 18, 2012
i am giving up on worrying about battery life i have come to realize it lasts longer then my galaxy nexus did....getting my thru a whole day with out having to worry about plugging it in...

Not worrying about scratching the phone because its a phone its ment to be used...i have a bumper on it and its fine for me...i have apple care and vzw insurance so i am covered.... i dont want to be so paranoid about my phone any more...its driving me crazy worrying about battery life...

Myiphone7

macrumors 6502a
Nov 18, 2010
i am giving up on worrying about battery life i have come to realize it lasts longer then my galaxy nexus did....getting my thru a whole day with out having to worry about plugging it in...

Not worrying about scratching the phone because its a phone its ment to be used...i have a bumper on it and its fine for me...i have apple care and vzw insurance so i am covered.... i dont want to be so paranoid about my phone any more...its driving me crazy worrying about battery life...

Well a lot of people get concerned about those things. I don't because I paid 200 for mine but you better believe if I had paid 700 as some and even 900 as some others I'd be so paranoid. Nobody wants to scratch up a 900 dollar anything

upnorth85

macrumors 6502a
Oct 2, 2011
MN, USA
Happens with a new car too! You worry parking it and end up parking at the far end to prevent dents. After some time, you stop worrying and then you enjoy your car. Same with the iPhone. I bought a Otterbox commuter case and I am now good.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.