Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

B777Forevar

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 25, 2011
Chicago, IL
Anyone else here purchased this?
Donate at least $6 and get

• Saints Row 3
  • Darksiders
  • Metro 2033
  • Red Fraction
  • Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
  • Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Note, you can choose who to donate too when you pay. So if you don't want it to go to THQ, you can donate it to the Red Cross.

CylonGlitch

macrumors 68030
Jul 7, 2009
Nashville
I purchased it only because i've been wanting to try out Company of Heroes. I guess I'm a sucker for these bundles, I buy most of them.

ultra7k

macrumors 6502
Nov 9, 2012
I may just grab this after I install my SSD tonight and can boot camp into windows.

niuniu

macrumors 68020
THQ are struggling terribly at the moment and deserve the majority of the money for putting out this bundle. They had to cancel some big development titles recently because of a lack of investment.

I donated as well, no time to try the titles now, but I'm sure they're brilliant and will give them a shot some time next year.

iMacFarlane

macrumors 65816
Apr 5, 2012
Adrift in a sea of possibilities
This is the first Humble Bundle to include software from a major licensed development house. AAA titles here. I just finished Darksiders (I) on the XBox, rented Saints Row III. Can't believe the titles here.

A really cool observation on the website is that many personnel behind the Havok physics engine have donated over $1000 each to this bundle. Clearly a fine example of the strength of the gaming developer's community. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.