Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OafTobark

macrumors 6502
Oct 24, 2011
Musta forgot his shoes?

Dead on resemblance. Ashton isn't a terrible actor, just a lot (most) of his starting roles entitle him as a goofy/young/immature man.

A Butterfly Affect, The Guardian, & Reindeer Games are all movies he has starred in that, I think, are all phenomenal feature films.

turtlez

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2012
Couldn't have picked a better look alike.

Also, lol @ wikkus. Woke up wrong side of the bed? troll the Dell forums instead please.

nfilg

macrumors member
Sep 5, 2012
it's a pity they chose Joshua Michael Stern to direct it! david Fincher, Christopher Nolan or Sam Mendes would have been a better choice. Looking at Joshua's previous work, it sucks!

I hope I'm wrong but this flick will be like Apple's mobile me. About Steve rolling in his grave probably they will add that to the script, Joshua also wrote this crap http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115535/

portishead

macrumors 65816
Apr 4, 2007
los angeles
:rolleyes:
Of all the things to complain about...

This is called professionalism. Maybe you get it but what if someone doesn't?

It has nothing to do with professionalism. It's unnecessary and draws attention to something that's not needed. Plus it's snobby. It's written twice in the article, and I think most people will realize that's the way it's spelled. We shouldn't have to cater to the lowest common denominator.

Jason Garza

macrumors member
Jun 19, 2012
do you really have to write [sic]? We get it. This isn't a high school essay.

Mac Rumors is damn if they do and damn if they don't. There was a post not to long ago where they wrote something as it was and all the english teachers were committing on how it was incorrect. Sorry I am unable to remember what it actually was but I do remember it happening maybe some with a better memory can help. If not it's really not that important.

notjustjay

macrumors 603
Sep 19, 2003
Canada, eh?
Nobody's posted it yet. Here's the original:

stevejobs-in-his-cubicle.jpg

portishead

macrumors 65816
Apr 4, 2007
los angeles
Mac Rumors is damn if they do and damn if they don't. There was a post not to long ago where they wrote something as it was and all the english teachers were committing on how it was incorrect. Sorry I am unable to remember what it actually was but I do remember it happening maybe some with a better memory can help. If not it's really not that important.

Hah, sounds about right. I'm curious what the post was.

partyBoy

macrumors 68000
Nov 8, 2009
Dilligaf
this movie is ruined already....why couldnt they pick anyone else instead of ashton, UGH , i would have chosen whoopi goldberg as jobs then this moron

teknikal90

macrumors 68040
Jan 28, 2008
Vancouver, BC
I think this movie will appeal to the die hard apple fans that like knows the little historical details that the general population dont
the sony film will be like the social network.. dramatized but universally appealing

ScooterLibby

macrumors member
Jun 24, 2010
Since it's a movie title and therefore a pro-noun, is the 'sic' really necessary? Grammar Police, please enlighten me.

jhromeror

macrumors member
Apr 6, 2011
If its released on blu-ray, steve jobs will be rolling over in his grave.

He'll also be rolling over in his grave if consumers are given more than one option as well. Dude was a psychotic anti-choice freak.

Meaning there will be no Uncensored DVD, Blu Ray + Digital Copy Platinum Ed. with Director Comments? Are we only going to the it in DVD without additional stuff such as previews or a menu. Your DVD will startup like a Mac booting and then it will start.

Noctilux.95

macrumors 6502a
Jan 20, 2010
LA
Why not call the film, Think Different?
Anyways, I'm fine with Ashton Kutcher. He's no Daniel Day Lewis but he's certainly an upgrade over Noah Wiley. Kermit the Frog would be an upgrade over Wiley.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.