Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kroner

macrumors regular
Jul 13, 2011
Norway
And my Koss Porta Pro are breaking down again for the 3rd time. I kept the receipt this time, wether they will repair it or not, it will be the last time I purchase something from them.

Now if I could only find a good extension cable for my Shure SE210.

ppcg4mac

macrumors 6502
Feb 13, 2012
Northwest Kansas
Sony ZX100 white
Great for $20

Attachments

• MDR-ZX100 White Headphones.png
    MDR-ZX100 White Headphones.png
    341.9 KB · Views: 110

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
Could you tell something about how you make those awesome product photographs? What setup / lighting / ... do you use?

I use a Nikon D7000 with a flash and a Nikon prime lens, mostly using daylight. And some editing of course. Almost any current camera can achieve this, but you need to know which settings to shoot with.

ppcg4mac

macrumors 6502
Feb 13, 2012
Northwest Kansas
I had these for a good while. They sounded pretty decent and looked stylish but that plastic headband with no padding... killed my head after awhile. Had to sell it.

i constantly wear a fedora, so that doesn't bother me. I have had mine for about a year now, so the pads are tan... I wish i would of bought black, but i got these from a best buy gift card i won last year, so no loss.

Tsuchiya

macrumors 68020
Jun 7, 2008
klipsch-1-620x417.jpg

Klipsch Image Ones.

Good for their usual retail price (~£100), even better as part of the Amazon Black Friday deals (~£55) :D

I like them, though it's taking a while to get used to on-ear pair.

If they didn't show up in the sales, I probably would've gone for the Bowers and Wilkins P5s or perhaps even the Sennheiser Momentum.

Squilly

macrumors 68020
Nov 17, 2012
PA
I'm a Klipsch lover.
Mode M40's
Image X10i's
Gotta love Klipsch.

Attachments

• X10i.jpg
    X10i.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 2,213
  • Mode.jpg
    Mode.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 112

copykris

Suspended
Sep 25, 2009
home
Yuin Pk1 - most expensive pair of ugly earbuds out there. Best sounding though!

if a little fragile

i'm on my 2nd pair of pk2's and my left earbud's badly cutting out again after just about a year of gentle use

they do sound fantastic though

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.

I have heard about these - and tried to buy a pair last year but the vendor was unable to obtain one and refunded me instead. What are they like? How do they treat sound? Are they comfortable?

Couldn't be bothered to take a new pic, so please don't mind the bagel. :p

This year, I bought the B & W P5s when heading abroad and find them excellent; beautifully designed, exceedingly comfortable, surprisingly portable and provide an excellent listening experience. Best headphones I have ever bought.

Actually, I also bought the B & W P3s earlier in the summer, and am very happy with them; they are very portable (and fold in on themselves very nicely), very comfortable, and very, very good.

Compile 'em all

macrumors 601
Apr 6, 2005
And my Koss Porta Pro are breaking down again for the 3rd time. I kept the receipt this time, wether they will repair it or not, it will be the last time I purchase something from them.

Now if I could only find a good extension cable for my Shure SE210.

Yeah, the porta pro sound great but unfortunately are very fragile. I had two break on me.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.