Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Afbar1114

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 18, 2012
For all of you saying VZW does not have fast LTE HERE'S SOME PROOF. This is the fastest I have seen by me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 344

KeepCalmPeople

macrumors 65816
Sep 5, 2012
Los Angeles, California
This is one argument that will never be settled by anecdotal evidence.

Repeat after me: the best carrier for you is the carrier with the most reliable, fastest network where you live and travel to.

aristobrat

macrumors G5
Oct 14, 2005
For all of you saying VZW does not have fast LTE HERE'S SOME PROOF.
You're lucky. My house is right in the middle of their coverage area where I live, and I get crap LTE signal (and thus crap LTE speed).

Side note, it is still faster than their 3G. :)

AT&T doesn't even have LTE in this market yet, but their 4G speeds easily beat Verizon LTE in some locations.

Attachments

• IMG_5207.PNG
    IMG_5207.PNG
    533.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_5208.PNG
    IMG_5208.PNG
    538.2 KB · Views: 55

ladytonya

macrumors 6502a
Oct 14, 2008
As others have pointed out, this really is a pointless argument because it all depends on where you live. I live in the mountains of Western of North Carolina. Most cell service here is crap but Verizon is the best, plus Verizon is the only LTE option, with AT&T you only get 3G. My sister lives in West Palm Beach. While I had LTE down there, service was spotty. When she moved there, she had Verizon and had to switch. AT&T is bad there too, she has Sprint and in West Palm it is awesome. When she comes home to Asheville, she has very spotty service.

It is all a matter of where you live, there is no right or wrong answer for everyone!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.