Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HunterG

macrumors newbie
Mar 1, 2011
The winning Powerball ticket!

Attachments

• pwball.jpg
    pwball.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 2,725

Destroysall

macrumors 65816
Feb 28, 2012
United States
It's getting to a point where I've been craving some 24-bit/192kHz resolution "musique", and my current digital-to-analogue converter (DAC) only supports 24-bit/96kHz resolution. Thus, a new DAC is needed. :)
bifrost.jpg

destroysall.

Jonesy135

macrumors member
Jun 3, 2012
Bedfordshire, UK
Toyota in partnership makes the motor; but its almost entirely at its core a Subaru engine. Toyota is co-branded; better interior in Europe and in the Scion is bare bones econo but very functional.

Indeed, yes, i was being facetious...

As the Scooby will have the WRX badge whereas the toyota will undoubtably come up with some other catchy Initialised suffix

Devie

macrumors 6502a
Aug 30, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
Indeed, yes, i was being facetious...

As the Scooby will have the WRX badge whereas the toyota will undoubtably come up with some other catchy Initialised suffix

A WRX is a imprezza. Not a performance arm like TRD, STi, AMG etc etc.

Subaru are currently making an STi version of the BRZ. It is rumored to be non-turbod, but pull a bit extra powerr from the NA engine. It is also RWD. NOT AWD.

With the twins, the engine is a new engine made by Subaru (FA20). The direct injection system is Toyota's contribution.

Jonesy135

macrumors member
Jun 3, 2012
Bedfordshire, UK
A WRX is a imprezza. Not a performance arm like TRD, STi, AMG etc etc.

Subaru are currently making an STi version of the BRZ. It is rumored to be non-turbod, but pull a bit extra powerr from the NA engine. It is also RWD. NOT AWD.

With the twins, the engine is a new engine made by Subaru (FA20). The direct injection system is Toyota's contribution.

Yeah well my point still stand, you wont be finding a WRX or STi badge on a toyota...

Smileyboy

macrumors 65816
Aug 6, 2008
Doing volunteer work for a year....but after I would like a 05 or new V8 4runner I'm a salsa red, 2.5 inch lift and a Mac mini to power the sound system.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1355987474.879012.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1355987474.879012.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 116
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.