Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dlanod

macrumors 65816
Jul 11, 2008
UK
Ordered 20th Nov, Delivery by 11th. Out for delivery this morning. 16GB White cellular no extras.

ballsop

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2011
I thought the same and a few colourful words were expressed this morning when I saw that.
The I checked here http://www.trackingnumber.org/tnt-tracking/ and to my surprise it said it was "Out for delivery"

But yes both the TNT site and app are still saying Arnhem Hub. Are you due your delivery today?

Say what!? Checked that site and its still saying in transit from Arnold. (Can't bring myself to say it) expecting today but I can't see it.

----------

Actually. Just checked the site rather than the app and its out for delivery!

ballsop

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2011
Wow I was going to say! Just strange how so many different sites & apps state different things. Let's just hope ours are enjoying one last little road trip :p

My iPad was delivered around 11 when I preordered that. That was UPS though i think. Right by Liverpool street so the city gets a good service I think!

THFourteen

macrumors 6502a
Apr 8, 2010
London
Hope some of you guys get good news today.

I've not really had a good chance to play on mine yet, its sitting next to me at work and i am mucking around with it now and then, but i have work to do!

Did get mildly annoyed that the couple of magazines i tried to set downloading last night didn't download because the downloads pause when the screen switches off! I wish app developers would use the background downloading api.

ballsop

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2011
I hate what apple does to me. This mini isn't even for me and it won't even by opened until Tueaday yet im waiting for it like it's life or death!

U8ER-N3RD

macrumors member
Mar 14, 2012
Suffolk, UK
My iPad was delivered around 11 when I preordered that. That was UPS though i think. Right by Liverpool street so the city gets a good service I think!

Well I have to say that your 11 prediction wasn't half bad :p its 10.54 and BOOM there is TNT on my door step!

Fully checked and after a brief panic attack it's in perfect condition. It was just a piece of the plastic packaging. Time to cut up my micro sim and commence the iCloud 6GB restore :D

Alshujibi

macrumors regular
Nov 19, 2012
New Castle, DE
I am already memorized my Track Shipment URL !!! :eek:

----------

Well I have to say that your 11 prediction wasn't half bad :p its 10.54 and BOOM there is TNT on my door step!

Fully checked and after a brief panic attack it's in perfect condition. It was just a piece of the plastic packaging. Time to cut up my micro sim and commence the iCloud 6GB restore :D

congrats :rolleyes:. i believe soon i ll be alone in the thread :D:p

slch

macrumors newbie
Oct 19, 2012
My mini was scheduled for 12th. It suddenly appeared in TNT's web on 4th and received it yesterday, so don't take the estimated delivery dates too seriously.

tirk

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2010
Wimbledon, UK
Ah ha! Movement!!

This morning my order suddenly updated to "est. delivery 6 December" (from 10th) with UPS. UPS report it as "out for delivery" and scheduled delivery "by end of day".

Now is that a normal end of day, or as in "delivers end of November" sometime next week? We had the "Autumn statement" yesterday, so maybe there's a trend here :eek:

lightningz

macrumors newbie
Dec 4, 2012
Northumberland, UK
UPS tried to pull a fast one on me.

Hadn't heard the van pull up (must have parked off street due to the snow) or the doorbell ring but a card came through the door, open it to find the UPS guy walking off with my iPad. Shouted at him and now I have my Mini! :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.