Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RedCroissant

Suspended
Aug 13, 2011
AT Last!

All I have to do now is patiently wait for my AT&T contract to end and then I can move on over. Saving almost $50 a month is incredibly appealing.

FoxyKaye

macrumors 68000
<marketing drone>But my T-Mobile phone already has 4G, it says so right on the display, and T-Mobile's 4G is faster and better than AT&T. T-Mobile's 4G is the exact same as 4G from AT&T and Verizon, only better.</marketing drone>

Took you long enough to get with the program T-Mo! I'll be very glad for this when my renewal comes due.

gnomeisland

macrumors 65816
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
Does anyone know if what frequencies the T-mobile's future LTE will work with? Thinking of getting my mother an iPad with LTE and she's a T-mobile user but not sure which variant to go for.

Rot'nApple

macrumors 65816
Dec 27, 2006
I DID build that!
Apple "PRODUCTS", huh?

Are we talking about iPhones or iPhone Bumpers? We are talking about T-Mobile after all... ;)

And December 30th, 2013, is, according to Apple's recently 'in November' released 21.5" iMac, a product released to T-Mobile in 2013, as per announcement.
/
/
/

Last edited:

gkarris

macrumors G3
Dec 31, 2004
"No escape from Reality...”
And there was much rejoicing... ;)

I would assume that it will happen at the Spring release of the 5S?

That means FREE 4S's on contract! :D

T-Mobile is awesome in Chicago and the Customer Service is great.

quickmac

macrumors 6502
Feb 22, 2011
I had 3 lines with TMobile for nearly 8 years.

Left over summer for Sprint. 2 people wanted iPhones and I was interested in trying one. I didn't stick with an iPhone on Sprint but combined with rising overages on TMobile, poor phone selection, and sporadic coverage we left for Sprint.

TMobile should have had the iPhone years ago.

ThomasJL

macrumors 68000
Oct 16, 2008
T-Mo should have been the exclusive carrier

Back in 2007, Apple should have made T-Mobile the exclusive carrier back in 2007. AT&T has a better network now in many places now, but that wasn't the case in 2007. AT&T should have died, but Apple kept them afloat and profitable with the iPhone. T-Mobile -- which had far better customer service, phone service, and prices -- suffered as a consequence.

BradWI

Suspended
Aug 29, 2011
No way they'll allow the $30 Walmart plan to work with iPhones. They'll either raise the price or block it from getting high speed data if you are using an iPhone

Tiger8

macrumors 68020
May 23, 2011
All I have to do now is patiently wait for my AT&T contract to end and then I can move on over. Saving almost $50 a month is incredibly appealing.

You might be better off terminating it yourself and paying ETF fees, if you indeed will be saving $50

John.B

macrumors 601
Jan 15, 2008
Holocene Epoch
Well that's at least a couple of years too late, but I guess they'll say it was predicated on T-Mobile repurposing their LTE bands.

dominic252

macrumors member
Jul 7, 2010
This just keeps adding to the fact that Apple as a company is changing. They aren't as secretive as they used to be about stuff like this. They're telling their customers more about what is happening/what is going to happen. I like that a lot

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.