Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dr McKay

macrumors 68040
Aug 11, 2010
Kirkland
The iPhone is exactly that, a phone. Why would would anyone want a phone the size of a brick that probably barely fits in their pocket? (ie. Galaxy Note)

Lol, how small are the bricks where you're from? My Nexus 7 fits in my pocket, I imagine a Note 2 would no problem

TheHateMachine

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2012
Sold or shipped to store? I see no shortages in Samsung galaxy s3's anywhere and barely see anyone with it.

Anecdotal evidence is obviously cold hard fact eh? Well if that is the case... I have one, my GF has one and 4 folks in my IT department have one. I was just in my hospital cafe and saw plenty of Nurses with their GS3s.

Anyways... If Samsung wasn't selling so many phones then why are shipments up and why are their profits up and in line with the release of the Galaxy S3?

abthegreat

macrumors regular
Jun 1, 2008
The Note2 and GS3 are selling extremely well in unlocked countries. The size is just massive and i have seen few users with a flip case making the note2 and phone calls look like a joke

TallGuy1970

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2010
Have you ever heard of a discussion/communication? The way you think that unless people agree with you they are whining must make you a lonely person.
Are you sure NO Apple people ever read Macrumors?
I have sent emails to Apple also saying the same thing.
What is the point of a forum if there is NO discussion? What does the word Forum mean to you?

And at what point do we stop beating a dead horse?!

Discussion is great, if it has a purpose. If not, it is useless blather.

tymaster50

Suspended
Oct 3, 2012
Oregon
Well it came out the end of May...of course it'd be in stock. :confused:

Since May I haven't seen any lines or hype at all in person about the S3, just casual mentions. I have been in a lot of areas so maybe the demand isn't what everyone is making it out to be. It's hard to generate demand for a company when they push out like 10 phones a year

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.