Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kenzembo1

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 22, 2008
Youngstown, OH
I got my girlfriend a new road bike for Christmas- a 2012 Trek Lexa SL. I attached a stock image of the bike below.

Being a design geek, I thought it would be cool to design her personalized insulated water bottles. I attached an image of my final draft, which I have yet to submit. I was hoping to get your collective opinion first.

Do you have any comments or suggestions on how I can make it better? I was having trouble integrating her name, so I thought I would counter that by contrasting it against the snowy background, making it front and center. I thought why not embrace it and make her the star of the show?

I want to submit it this week, so you're welcome to borrow my image if you think you can create a better design. I'm open to your thoughts and look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 107

Kenzembo1

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 22, 2008
Youngstown, OH
I'm on my iPhone and I can only upload one attachment, so here's what I have so far...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 108

citizenzen

macrumors 68000
Mar 22, 2010
I'm on my iPhone and I can only upload one attachment, so here's what I have so far...

Excellent start.

I'm adding pedobear.

Because you didn't tell us the age of your girlfriend.

And frankly, I'm a little concerned.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    663 KB · Views: 104

Kenzembo1

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 22, 2008
Youngstown, OH
Haha thanks for the recommendation, but she's 22, definitely legal. I'm 26, so no worries! She just finished student teaching this semester (the last requirement of her music education degree), so I want her gift to be extra special this year. Also, we're moving to Boulder, Colorado, so a road bike is a must!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.