Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

somony

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 22, 2012
it is terribly slow, i usually just turn the airplane mode on and off and it usually resets itself. my internet is perfectly fine. is there anything i could do?

Beeplance

macrumors 68000
Jul 29, 2012
What iPhone model are you using and what version of iOS are you running on?

misc20

macrumors newbie
Oct 14, 2007
CA
I've noticed the same thing. Safari seems to hang and won't finish loading a page, or just loads choppy and slowly. Switching over to 4G fixes it immediately. I think it started around the time of this most recent iOS update. Same thing happens at work and at home. I tried running a speed test, and it doesn't seem to be reading slower than normal, so I think it is a safari (or any browser) issue.

Anyone else?

I'm on ipad 3rd gen with most up to date iOS.

HMI

Contributor
May 23, 2012
i've noticed the same thing. Safari seems to hang and won't finish loading a page, or just loads choppy and slowly. Switching over to 4g fixes it immediately. I think it started around the time of this most recent ios update. Same thing happens at work and at home. I tried running a speed test, and it doesn't seem to be reading slower than normal, so i think it is a safari (or any browser) issue.

Anyone else?

I'm on ipad 3rd gen with most up to date ios.

+1

vicky07

macrumors newbie
Nov 21, 2012
Hey you did not mention which iphone model or ios you are using??
The reply to your query completely depends on it.
keep posting..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.