Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ronaldcastillo

macrumors 6502a
Oct 25, 2009
My card just got charged and went into Preparing for shipment.

eikykw.png

Roller

macrumors 68030
Jun 25, 2003
My status also changed to "preparing" some time during the last 30 minutes or so. I suspect everyone in the first batch will be seeing this too.

(The cynic in me says that Apple just changes the status to mess with us and nothing's really happening. :))

bhs00

macrumors member
Apr 17, 2012
mine says preparing for shipment now

I just checked and my BTO imac says preparing for shipment. I hope it comes soon.

semajm85

macrumors member
Nov 30, 2012
What countries do u guys live in? The CSO over here in sg told me the first batch of 27" come in after Christmas

APLRULZ

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2012
My card just got charged and went into Preparing for shipment.

I ordered the same system as you. My card got charged two days ago and its in preparing for shipment as well. If things go like they have in the past with previous orders we should definitely have these before the estimate of the 21st. Im thinking it should ship by wednesday and I usually experience about a 3 day turn around before arrival at my door. This is very good news and it looks highly likely for receipt before Christmas. Due to the time of year, I am sure the timing is off with all of the holiday packages.

Hope it works out for you. Enjoy! Im backing up my current system and getting ready for the new iMac!

Icaras

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2008
What countries do u guys live in? The CSO over here in sg told me the first batch of 27" come in after Christmas

I'm from the US.

Lucky you .. No change on my order. My delivery date is 21-28 .. Hope it ships soon

Which is strange. My originally delivery date is 24-31, and its hasn't changed yet either. Probably has to do with country location.

Merax

macrumors newbie
Jan 27, 2010
No change in my status either (from the US). I probably ordered within 15 minutes of it going live and my tracker still says "Processing Items" and "delivers Dec 24-31".

Last edited:

SSWilson

macrumors newbie
Aug 24, 2010
Mine is preparing for shipment also.

Edit: US BTO i7, 680MX and 1TB Fusion.

Last edited:

12dylan34

macrumors 6502a
Sep 3, 2009
I have "preparing for shipment" now, too...although I sort of hope it gets here next week because finals are this week and I don't want it to be a distraction from studying...plus I can't be home to accept the delivery during the day.

byeehaaw

macrumors 6502
May 7, 2007
New York, NY
it seems like everyone who has preparing to ship has an i7 processor. Anyone with an i5 have preparing for shipment?

i got my order in at 3am set with the only upgrade being the fusion drive. Still have processing and no charge on cc

CoreyLahey

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2012
Hi All - first post. I just checked the status of my BTO 27" and it has now changed to "preparing for shipment". When I checked this morning it was still "processing". I ordered 11/30 ~ 1210 am, live in Los Angeles. Fingers crossed that it'll be on it's way soon. Still says "delivers Dec 21-28" which is what it's said all along.

Check again - after reading your post I saw that mine also had the preparing message, now it changed to Shipped : )

Edit: never mind, now it changed back to preparing for shipment... Weird?

Rove

macrumors member
Mar 19, 2012
Mine is preparing for shipment also.

US BTO i7, 680MX and 768GB SSD. Ordered it around 3:40 AM ET on 11/30

bobright

macrumors 601
Jun 29, 2010
it seems like everyone who has preparing to ship has an i7 processor. Anyone with an i5 have preparing for shipment?

i got my order in at 3am set with the only upgrade being the fusion drive. Still have processing and no charge on cc

You're onto something...i5 here and no change. Aso have the same delivery date as most that are preparing for shipment Dec 21-28:rolleyes::mad:

CoreyLahey

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2012

I have an i5 and it's preparing to ship

MrPomme

macrumors regular
Oct 10, 2012
France
I'm not gonna lie, i'm a little jealous ;)
Hope it changes soon for those of us who are still waiting :)

Congrats to the others !

edry.hilario

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2010
Got an estimate time for 21-28. Ordered mine at 3:00amET. It's a i7 3.4 2g of video 1tb fusion drive. Still processing :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.