Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Duwsh

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 7, 2012
I've been waiting for the white iPad Minis to come in stock for about 3 days now and no luck, I've missed several opportunities to get one. Should I cut my losses and get a black one? I am just so scared to get it scratched D:

bova80

macrumors 6502a
Jul 8, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
I've been waiting for the white iPad Minis to come in stock for about 3 days now and no luck, I've missed several opportunities to get one. Should I cut my losses and get a black one? I am just so scared to get it scratched D:

you could have ordered one online and have it in a week.

Duwsh

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 7, 2012
I am buying online, I've been using the iPad Stock website.

Duwsh

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 7, 2012
It's obviously not working for you. Had you just ordered online you'd probably have it in your hands now.

For **** sake, are you seriously not understanding what I am telling you? I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO ORDER IT ONLINE! I have been sat on this ****ing website for 3 days and every time I get the chance to buy one everything goes wrong!

darngooddesign

macrumors P6
Jul 4, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Well could it be that there is a 2 week dispatch time and it would arrive at my house on the 3rd January? Maybe...

So order it online, and if you find one locally cancel that order. It's either that or you can play the waiting game and maybe not find one locally until after the 1st.

Spink10

Suspended
Nov 3, 2011
Oklahoma

Get black - return black once you secure a white.

Duwsh

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 7, 2012
Get black - return black once you secure a white.

Idk... seems a lot of hassle. Some stores on ebay are selling the iPad 4 for £370 which is only £100 more then the mini, might just wait a week or two and get one.

bova80

macrumors 6502a
Jul 8, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Idk... seems a lot of hassle. Some stores on ebay are selling the iPad 4 for £370 which is only £100 more then the mini, might just wait a week or two and get one.

so you complain about 2 weeks shipping but now you are saying you are going to wait a week or two. I'm so confused.

outie2k

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2010
Yes you should give up if you attempted three times already and "something went wrong" each time. It's fate. Stick with getting an iPhone5 and forget about the Mini.

timinireland

macrumors member
Aug 21, 2010
Norn Iron
I ordered a white one with a red cover from the online Apple store on the 1st December. It was originally telling me delivery by the 31st December. Got an email today, 10th, to tell me its been shipped for delivery on the 19th.

If you order one today, I'd say you would have a good chance of getting before Xmas.

takeshi74

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2011
Well could it be that there is a 2 week dispatch time and it would arrive at my house on the 3rd January? Maybe...
Well, if you don't place the order because you're worried about the estimated delivery date then, yes, you will have problems ordering.

The delivery estimates are conservative. As stated above, had you ordered you might be getting it soon. Sitting around and not ordering won't get it to you any faster.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.