Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SSWilson

macrumors newbie
Aug 24, 2010
Mine shipped. It shows in my support profile and I did not buy Applecare. Estimated delivery on the 13th.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-12-10 at 9.39.46 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-12-10 at 9.39.46 AM.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 170
  • Screen Shot 2012-12-10 at 9.55.51 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-12-10 at 9.55.51 AM.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

Khadgar

macrumors member
Oct 9, 2011
I ordered mine (i7, 680MX, 3GB Fusion) around 9:30 AM Central on the 30th. My card was just charged this morning, so looks like preparation for shipment is imminent.

rangers12

macrumors member
Sep 10, 2009
Mine has shipped but don't have an estimated time of arrival yet- hope to have it soon!!! I had mine shipped regular delivery not expedited.

:)

FreemanW

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2012
The Real Northern California
Well I give up. No rhyme or reason at all. Congrats the lucky winners, I hope the rest of us are as lucky in the coming hours.

That pretty much sums it up sports fans. I would imagine that Apple/Contractor Assembler is kicking these out the door as quickly as they can.

I would also guess that shipping vagaries can be attributed to BTO configuration, order time, purchaser location, purchaser last name, and purchasers favorite color.

Expedited shipping is irrelevant at this point as it seems they're all expedited by Apple.

Roy Hobbs

macrumors 68000
Apr 29, 2005
I ordered mine on 11/30 at 7am EST.
Still shows as In Processing, but the gift card I used shows a $0 balance now in Passbook and the remaining payment is on my CC as pending.
So hopefully that means it is shipping soon.

Kiole

macrumors newbie
Dec 9, 2012
Both mine shipped and my credit card still only shows a pending amount for one of the computers. I think there rushing these things out however they can.

xgman

macrumors 603
Aug 6, 2007
Did they ship yours via FedEx or UPS? Just wondering because I also have expedited shipping.

FedEx

On Schedule

Initiated
Picked up
In transit
Delivered

In transit
SHANGHAI CN

Shipment Dates

Ship date

Dec 10, 2012

Estimated delivery

Dec 13, 2012 by 10:30 AM

Destination

Largo, MD

Razorhog

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2006
Arkansas
Mine still says preparing, but the money was taken out of my bank account this morning. Hoping it will ship soon!

One thing I just noticed is that the delivers dates changed from Dec 21-27 to Dec 20-27.

CoreyLahey

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2012
Looks like the expedited shipping is making a big difference after all. 3 days to deliver? DAmn!

Delivering the 18th which I feel will be earlier because both my iPhone5 and MacbookPro came from china and I had them in 4 days with standard ship.

BTO
3.4 I7
8GB RAM
1TB Fushion
GTX 675MX 1G
Trackpad

BTW, what is the battery charger that I am seeing as an option? Never heard of that with an iMac.

They also quoted me the 18th, so I hope you're right about it getting here sooner : )

The battery charger is for the wireless keyboard and mouse, first I misread the notification and thought they threw one in for free, but then I noticed that it says 'no charger' on the side.

Anyways, AWESOME!

zemzabob

macrumors regular
Feb 3, 2010
No change for me still processing and no pending funds on my bank account yet looks like it may still be a day or two for some of us launch day oders.

edhawk1965

macrumors member
Mar 15, 2011
Mine shipped as well!! Ordered around 4am central time. i5 1tb fusion, 680.
Guess I need to get that memory ordered!!!!:)

garrize

macrumors regular
May 20, 2012
Paris, France
I ordered my maxed out 27" BTO on the 30th but not in the USA. In France actually.

So i guess you guys are served first... I can't take this wait anymore! :(

At least hopefully when yours are shipped my fellow europeans and myself will be the next in line. :)

edry.hilario

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2010
I ordered my maxed out 27" BTO on the 30th but not in the USA. In France actually.

At least hopefully when yours are shipped my fellow europeans and myself will be the next in line. :)

not really mine is still processing im on the east coast US.

Whatsit

Suspended
Sep 21, 2012
Columbus, OH

In the US, also still waiting. Solidarity, my brother. (Or sister.)

jkautosports

macrumors regular
Dec 6, 2012
New York, NY
Called Apple to make sure everything was OK with my order... ie. no credit card issues... The guy said everything looks OK. So I told him that I'm seeing a lot of other people having theirs shipped out... even though they ordered after me. He said "as far as I know, only the non-customized ones are going out... people with customized units are waiting in line." He then went on to say that I'm all set to have mine go out as scheduled on the 21st. I knew he was wrong about the customized orders, but figured there's no point in arguing, since it wouldn't do anything anyway...

I just hope its here by Christmas.

garrize

macrumors regular
May 20, 2012
Paris, France
MsWhatsit said:
In the US, also still waiting. Solidarity, my brother. (Or sister.)

edry.hilario said:
not really mine is still processing im on the east coast US.

Thanks for the support guys! (girls?) :) And let's hope to get our brand new iMacs really soon!

ps: and i wanted to thank everyone on this forum for helping me wait since April! My girlfriend hates you :))) but you've all been very helpful!

kcramer

macrumors newbie
Aug 13, 2012
same machine, ordered as quickly as possible when it went live just before 3AM ET, and expedited to "2 Business Days"... STILL says "processing items"

BAH! :confused:

Did you pay for the expedited shipping when you ordered it?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.