Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Ah, no. I really loved that guy; his erudition, his appreciation of learning and wit, his love of life, his cheerful disregard for the tyranny of trendy appearances, above all, his sheer, unadulterated enthusiasm for the night sky and the marvels it holds and his utter joy and pleasure in attempting to bring this to us.

A sad loss.

Portaluk

Oct 10, 2009
England
Commented to my wife yesterday he wasn't looking very well when we was watching the sky at night on the iplayer.

Even though the other presenters got the majority of the air time for some time, the program just isn't going to be the same without him. :mad:

oscillatewildly

macrumors 68000
Jul 17, 2007
23 Railway Cuttings
Ah, no. I really loved that guy; his erudition, his appreciation of learning and wit, his love of life, his cheerful disregard for the tyranny of trendy appearances, above all, his sheer, unadulterated enthusiasm for the night sky and the marvels it holds and his utter joy and pleasure in attempting to bring this to us.

A sad loss.

+1

Imagine some numpty at the BBC suggesting a makeover.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.