Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Macdude2010

macrumors 65816
Mar 17, 2010
The Apple Store
I made an iPhone 5 ad.

What do you think? I'm trying to work on my editing skills, and I think this might be the best yet I have done!

Last edited by a moderator:

BluePhoenixRa

macrumors regular
May 19, 2012
Edit: Finished Product!

C&C please ~

A thing I'm working on for my class project.
Not the final and doesn't include sound yet.

Would love to have any suggestion on the video and what type of background music I should put in there.

-I removed the last video-

The Google maps thing at the beginning are just screenshots I took on my iPad using Google Earth and Google Maps. Then edited everything out and basically made 112 different images out of it.

Also, there's a lot of noticeable shake between images because I shot it on uneven surface. They wouldn't let me use my tripod without first scheduling an appointment with someone then getting a permit to use the tripod. And I had to get it done that day.

Last edited:

danielqthefirst

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2012
My macbook pro died

SO, my Macbook had an unfortunate demise. I explain what happened in this video. I don't think warranty covers stupidity.

visim91

macrumors 6502
Nov 13, 2011
Dead Trigger gameplay and some tips and tricks.

YouTube: video

1348007029754.gif

rowleyovls9

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2012
ipad 2

go tot his URL its the progression of the Ipad 3 so far !!

Mito

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2012
I´ve made time lapse where you are able to see airplanes making chemtrails. I was pretty curious about it and I´m very happy with a result.

I would like to hear your opinions about chemtrails - Are they REAL?

28Gauge

macrumors 6502a
Sep 4, 2011
DFW
I´ve made time lapse where you are able to see airplanes making chemtrails. I was pretty curious about it and I´m very happy with a result.

Utter nonsense...IMHO.

r.j.s

Moderator emeritus
Mar 7, 2007
Texas

Chemtrails? They're called Contrails - as in condensation trail, and are created by the difference in temperature between the engine exhaust and atmosphere temperature at altitude. It's simple science, not a conspiracy.

Zaap

macrumors 6502
Jul 6, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Chemtrails? They're called Contrails - as in condensation trail, and are created by the difference in temperature between the engine exhaust and atmosphere temperature at altitude. It's simple science, not a conspiracy.
Haha! This is funny to me because it's exactly what I thought the first time someone told me (being completely serious) about this so called 'conspiracy'.

I'm thinking the whole thing had to be started as a joke.

ericrwalker

macrumors 68030
Oct 8, 2008
Albany, NY
I think the whole thing probably did start as a joke, and then people realized that there were a lot of gullible people out there and ran with it.

Haha! This is funny to me because it's exactly what I thought the first time someone told me (being completely serious) about this so called 'conspiracy'.

I'm thinking the whole thing had to be started as a joke.

Rhalliwell1

macrumors 6502a
May 22, 2008
Post your funny videos... Here's mine.

All from this years Oktoberfest, drunk people being drunk.

Can't wait to see what you have captured.

Enjoy :)

AppleDeviceUser

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2012
Canada
Here's mine, kinda cheesy but whatever.
It's called water balloon exploding in slow motion

diamond3

macrumors 6502a
Oct 6, 2005
Not my channel, but I helped shoot the video and provide a much needed color correction since the majority is underwater. Definitely one of the more unique videos i've worked on.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.